Skip to content

Playoff 2nd Leg

12345679»

Comments

• Forest have been given over 3000 at Sheff U, and the prize is bigger.

• I have a ticket spare for today - Adult (£22), not sure which “corner” it is in, as need to pick up from stadium later, DM me if you would like it and we can sort out details.

• @SurreyWanderer said:
    I have a ticket spare for today - Adult (£22), not sure which “corner” it is in, as need to pick up from stadium later, DM me if you would like it and we can sort out details.

Messaged you

• Marginal Gains: Gaz, Dobbo, every Chairfolk who bleeds light and dark blue blood are brilliant at squeezing every grain of advantage what ever the circumstances. It is up to us the 2000+ this evening to turn the spit seating to our advantage. A constant wall of “we’re the right side / we’re the left side” “Chairboys / Barmy Army’” and any other doubleheader chant that evolves on the day to press home the advantage and show Winkleman what a tool he has been and how, ultimately, in the big boys playground his kindergarten club have f*#€k€d it.
    COY’B’s

• Looks like some urchin has been editing Scott Twine's Wiki page https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Twine

• Twine unravelled.

• That’s been off and on again since yesterday. Great persistence by someone to keep editing it.

• Big big test for Ainsworth tactics tonight. JJ’s pace worries me so I think Obita will have to double up at times with him. He is undroppable because of his set piece deliveries, and pretty dam good defending tbh. I think we should go at them at 100 miles an hour for the first half an hour. The whole key is not to let in an early goal. If we are leading by 2 after half time, full scale shithousery to begin. Who’d be a manager eh ?