Skip to content

Playoff 2nd Leg

Comments

• @MattF81 said:

@Username said:
    Unsurprisingly, even MKs trolls are more embarrassing than other clubs.

Genuine question, were you bullied as a child? The only two converted MK fans I know unfortunately were, and they seem to have grown up to revel in being unpopular and friendless in adulthood as well. Must take some real trauma to make someone waste all that time and money following a morally corrupt entity who will forever solely be known as the franchise that shouldn't exist, and you as a fan will always be stained as someone with little regard for the game of football despite dedicating so much time to it. Strange.

Haha no I wasn't but I'm not a converted fan, having followed Wimbledon since a young age and attending many games at Selhurst Park.

I can't speak for converted fans. Sounds like its a subject you're interested in though, so maybe you could do a little more research and see if there is a trend.

Anyway, peace out. Good luck and hopefully two decent games of football. Fingers crossed you win so you can invest some of the prize money into a functioning server for this forum.

You supported a different club, that's a converted customer. I think the old style forum works pretty well, means there's less visits from trolls than other forums I've used.

• I think I've ticked off half of my bingo scorecard

• If you used to "support" Wimbledon, what made you switch to "supporting" a completely different club 50 miles away?

• edited May 2022

Can't speak for converted fans which is a shame because there aren't any that can form sentences.
    Selling out your own purpose built stadium in its own carefully chosen catchment area 3 times in 15 years though and not even opening it all for your biggest game in years is hilarious though

• Spending all that money, pissing off all them people and going to all that trouble to actually lower your average attendances is kind of impressive I guess.

• I can’t forgive those MK fans who sang that disgraceful song about Bayo. They should be ashamed of themselves.

• @glasshalffull said:
    I can’t forgive those MK fans who sang that disgraceful song about Bayo. They should be ashamed of themselves.

My biggest fear in all this is that Bayo’s last game might be at their place with that disgraceful chant ringing out. Contrast that with the ovations he’s had at most other grounds in recent months.

I hope I’m proved wrong.

• I hope we walk off if it happens again (and yes, I know our own fans chanted the same about Matty Taylor, and Oxford would have been well within their rights to walk off too).

• edited May 2022

@MattF81 said:
    Hi MK Fan here

Just to provide some more context regarding the seating. The reason we are having to split you up is due to the seats behind the goal in the away end being removed. This is in preparation for the MCR concert that is happening in a couple of weeks.

In terms of amount of tickets, our stadium size is not for the benefit of away fans. We're giving you a larger allocation than you have given to us, so really not sure what the issue is..

I know you're very likely one of the regulars having a wind up, to try and beat Dev and Micra's all time minus posts records.

No-one can be dim enough to not understand the concept of percentages.

• Awww bless.

• @MattF81 said
    Also, Wycombe are in no position to criticise anything another club does, considering your legal action against Derby County and your promotion via PPG.

The fact that you don't understand PPG, which BTW didn't get us promoted - beating Fleetwood twice & beating Oxford did that - shows you have little grasp on reality. Consequently, it's no surprise you don't understand why any action against DCFC might be justified.

Finally, I didn't criticise the policy of giving away free tickets. However, if you count every free ticket given away in the match day attendance - irrespective of actual attendance - then, as I said, waiving goodbye to £20k is the least of your worries.

• Maybe they're afraid of getting cocky in case the curse of red and white stripes and black shorts strikes again...

• Oh but Wycombe were on a losing streak, were outside the play offs, and were playing the equivalent of 1970s Brazil in their game in hand though?

• 1> @MattF81 said:

Hi MK Fan here

Just to provide some more context regarding the seating. The reason we are having to split you up is due to the seats behind the goal in the away end being removed. This is in preparation for the MCR concert that is happening in a couple of weeks.

In terms of amount of tickets, our stadium size is not for the benefit of away fans. We're giving you a larger allocation than you have given to us, so really not sure what the issue is..

piss off

• @ReturnToSenda said:

They've deleted it ?

I contacted the author through Facebook to remind him that Sunderland have had more yellow and red tickets than the’

• Continued….’rent-a-thugs’. He replied that he was joking. Didn’t read like that to me.

• @Malone said:

@MattF81 said:
    Hi MK Fan here

@Malone replied:

I know you're very likely one of the regulars having a wind up, to try and beat Dev and Micra's all time minus posts records.

No-one can be dim enough to not understand the concept of percentages.

Can’t speak for @DevC, @Malone but I’ve never got close! Speaks volumes for the level of animosity towards the franchise followers.

• I hope our players have not read all this. If they have and it has rubbed off on them we have no chance.

• lol at the mk fan that actually took time out of his life to visit the Wycombe forum giving daft excuses for his pitiful football club

• edited May 2022

So considering the entire top tier is connected, why don't all who can attend just meet in the middle? Some rent-a-hi-viz jacket isn't going to stop us.

• @wermhatt said:
    So considering the entire top tier is connected, why don't all who can attend just meet in the middle? Some rent-a-hi-viz jacket isn't going to stop us.

If we're winning I want to see conga laps

• @wermhatt said:

It'll presumably be gated off or something, rather than letting people run amok.

• edited May 2022

I've never been forcefully ejected from a stadium, but Sunday runs a risk of being a first. They'll get the respect they deserve. If my mates are in another section, I'll be joining them, I'm sure I won't be the only one with zero patience for their bollocks

• @Username said:
    I've never been forcefully ejected from a stadium, but Sunday runs a risk of being a first. They'll get the respect they deserve. If my mates are in another section, I'll be joining them, I'm sure I won't be the only one with zero patience for their bollocks

Oh suck it up big man. What about some respect for all the other Wycombe fans there on Sunday. We are all there for the same thing so we’re all friends for that couple of hours aren’t we?

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@Username said:

Oh suck it up big man. What about some respect for all the other Wycombe fans there on Sunday. We are all there for the same thing so we’re all friends for that couple of hours aren’t we?

The ground is huge, there'll be plenty of space (especially as MK have chosen to not sell tickets) and inevitably people will jig around because of the ticket situation, and some people wanting to stand and others sit. The alternative is 2000 fans sat down....

• Oh no, let's not start all this sitting v standing stuff again :D

"I've paid my money, yes I'm in front of an 83 year old who can't stand, but my wanting to stand overrides their wants"

etc

• No comment on why they've split us up?