Skip to content

Playoff 2nd Leg

Comments

• @Last_Quarter said:
    Oh I'd put in some money for that. Doubt they'd let it in though!

Nothing remotely offensive on it, so long as it has the fire certificate should be ok?

• Almost sold out

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Almost sold out

Wonder what percentage are season ticket holders / bequeathers :D

• @Doob said:
    MK club dignitaries

What an oxymoron.

• As I very rarely venture to concrete cow land...any suggestions with regard to parking?

• I just saw online that Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday are moaning at each other as well as both are only giving out 2000 tickets for away fans

• edited May 2022

@Wendoverman said:
    As I very rarely venture to concrete cow land...any suggestions with regard to parking?

Wimbledon common park and ride. Fans park and then get taken for a ride.

• @Wendoverman said:
    As I very rarely venture to concrete cow land...any suggestions with regard to parking?

67 spaces available in stadium car park, at £8.25, otherwise it's difficult. You might find some parking on surrounding ind estates.

https://www.parkthecarhere.com/mkdons

• @Wendoverman said:

When a pal drove once, I remember he found some free parking about 10mins away under some underpass, near a car sales place.

But I'd take Stevie P's advice personally. Used that N1 car park in the away league game and it's brilliantly easy, close to the away end, and you can get going very quickly.
    Say what you like about MK and their origination, but their ground is superb for access!

• Talking about car parking anyone know if the park and stride from the school is available

• @Malone said:

@Wendoverman said:

When a pal drove once, I remember he found some free parking about 10mins away under some underpass, near a car sales place.

That doesn't sound dodgy at all...

• @MorrisItal_ said:
    Talking about car parking anyone know if the park and stride from the school is available

Yes, think there was something about park and ride from the school and station this morning or yesterday, have a look on the website

• Thanks all. I am booked as per @steve_peart

• I don't think @Steve_Peart likes people using his rapper name in public @Malone

• @StrongestTeam said:

@MorrisItal_ said:
    Talking about car parking anyone know if the park and stride from the school is available

Yes, think there was something about park and ride from the school and station this morning or yesterday, have a look on the website

Found it thanks

• "Average" £26 ticket is a bit steep too. I reckon including kids tickets it's somewhere more towards £20.

• @drcongo said:
    I don't think @Steve_Peart likes people using his rapper name in public @Malone

And to think I'd thought better of calling him Pert Steve too!!

• @Malone said:

@Wendoverman said:

Say what you like about MK and their origination, but their ground is superb for access!

Steve Coogan would have left this out of an Alan Partridge script for going too far

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@Malone said:

@Wendoverman said:

That doesn't sound dodgy at all...

Yep, on a read back I should change that to "you walk in via an underpass", rather than it sounding like some sort of dodgy dungeon with "mind your car mister" types around.

• @Malone said:

@drcongo said:
    I don't think @Steve_Peart likes people using his rapper name in public @Malone

And to think I'd thought better of calling him Pert Steve too!!

Must be my age, this one passed over my head!

• edited May 2022

@Malone said:

@Wendoverman said:

But I'd take Stevie P's advice personally. Used that N1 car park in the away league game and it's brilliantly easy, close to the away end, and you can get going very quickly.

Where/what is this N1 car park you speak of?

EDIT - Nevermind, found it.

• any idea on when the 2nd leg tickets will become available for general sale ?

• @Wanderers82 said:
    any idea on when the 2nd leg tickets will become available for general sale ?

Tomorrow at noon

• any idea on when the 2nd leg tickets will become available for general sale ?> @therabbittest said:

@Wanderers82 said:
    any idea on when the 2nd leg tickets will become available for general sale ?

Tomorrow at noon

Great, thank you

• @Steve_Peart said:

@Wendoverman said:

67 spaces available in stadium car park, at £8.25, otherwise it's difficult. You might find some parking on surrounding ind estates.

https://www.parkthecarhere.com/mkdons

Snuck in here with just over 20 spaces left, cheers @Steve_Peart !

• The biggest thing about those two clubs is the debts.

• It's not even satire, is it? They really are that shameless, the arrogant pricks.

• Oh well, we can send it to Gaz and the lads for added motivation. Keep the crap coming!

• Parts of that article are reasonable; others are delusional.

I particularly liked this passage:-

But credit where it’s due, at least MK have tried to play football this season and have a couple of decent players, unlike the rent-a-thugs at Wycombe, managed by their Poundland Captain Jack Sparrow. They are perfect for League One.