Skip to content

Play-off final ticket details

Comments

• We've got three coming over from Iceland - maybe we can get the Thunder Clap going!

• https://www.brent.gov.uk/eventdays

List of Wembley East pubs here are the ones we'll be encouraged to use I think.

• edited May 2022

Are many people planning on drinking in Wycombe that morning? I'm hoping it's going to be full party mood locally (although I think I've seen a single flag in a shop window so far...).

• Now we have to trek across to the other side of Wembley I expect more will stay in Wycombe

No beers after 1:45 in any of the pubs and no street drinking around Wembley allowed either since the Euros

• Awesome

Just got a mail from the ticket office and they have added me to phase 2 so I can now get my ticket

Also a huge thank you to those fellow fans who offered to buy a ticket for me through their account

What a fantastic club & fantastic fans

• May I ask on what grounds @Erroll_Sims ?
    I am starting to think I will not get a ticket which would be a shame. Understand why the club has introduced the rules but will exclude quite a few expats I fear.

• @DevC said:
    May I ask on what grounds @Erroll_Sims ?
    I am starting to think I will not get a ticket which would be a shame. Understand why the club has introduced the rules but will exclude quite a few expats I fear.

This tweet suggests ringing them up and having some sort of history post 2013 will get you in.

Wycombe Wanderers
    @wwfcofficial
    ·
    2h
    For proof of eligibility when buying by phone, the club can cross-reference your details against previous transactions made before 8th May on the club's online store and WanderersTV service, or on legacy databases held from 2013 onwards.

• I sent them screen shots of my recent WWTV transactions and a copy of my trust membership, which seemed to be enough to show I am a regular (albeit distant) fan

• @DevC said:

If it doesn’t work I’m sure I can log on to my account and get you one

• @DevC I have messaged you with fuller details of what I sent to the ticket office, as I have only bought 1 ticket am also happy to help out if you are stuck

• edited May 2022

@DevC said:

It's just in place to stop Sunderland fans. I am sure that if you have any history whatsoever on the system you'll be fine - just call / email the ticket office.

• Thanks all. I’ll see if I can sort it Monday but failing that might take one of you up on your offer.
    Ironically I had logged in and got a seat early on the first day - they hadn’t got the season ticket only thing working - but didn’t complete the purchase as it didn’t feel the right thing to do. Conclusive proof that morality doesn’t pay!

• edited May 2022

@DevC said:
    Thanks all. I’ll see if I can sort it Monday but failing that might take one of you up on your offer.
    Ironically I had logged in and got a seat early on the first day - they hadn’t got the season ticket only thing working - but didn’t complete the purchase as it didn’t feel the right thing to do. Conclusive proof that morality doesn’t pay!

That's a crazy loophole that one :D

Not quite as bad as the highly limited seating MK away game allowing a season ticket holder to get 5 randoms in with them.
    I did ask the question to someone who'd know on here, and let's say he didn't see it...so probably best moved on from/

• Evening all, I've been a Wycombe fan for 32 years, but not to been to Adams Park since the passing of my relatives who lived in the HP11 1BJ area. I have to rely on public transport to get to games, so have only been to local ones. I've not signed up to the ticketing system before 8th May. If I can get through on Monday, how do I prove I'm a Wycombe fan? The only top I have that fits me is the lime green away shirt.

• @NoelWWFC Hmmmm.....howay the lads perhaps?

• @NoelWWFC so you’ve supported the Blues for almost exactly the same time as me! Who is the most unpopular manager in that time, what was THAT Peterborough result, and what was it about THAT kit? Let us know and I’m sure we can get you a ticket, no worries!

• @Doob said:
    @NoelWWFC Hmmmm.....howay the lads perhaps?

Hmmmm indeed

• edited May 2022

HP11 1BJ is mostly just the Rye... Were these relatives swans?

• @Username said:
    Now we have to trek across to the other side of Wembley I expect more will stay in Wycombe

No beers after 1:45 in any of the pubs and no street drinking around Wembley allowed either since the Euros

Is that a fact for this weekend, or just from your experiences at euros last year? Surely torch won't be last orders at 1:45?

• @Quarterman - the most unpopular manager in that time would be Peter Taylor with Tony Adams a close second. The Peterborough 3-3 result when snatched an injury time draw with 10 men5 and the kits haven't been too bad with the exception of the psychedelic keeper top from 5 seasons ago. My first Wycombe game was 93/94 at Feethams drew 0-0 and we wore green and white quarters IIRC. Last game at Adams Park was 0-3 friendly defeat against QPR 9 seasons ago.

[URL=https://imgbox.com/Vmqq9i4h][IMG]https://images2.imgbox.com/04/1f/Vmqq9i4h_o.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=https://imgbox.com/bVFIX2nf][IMG]https://images2.imgbox.com/44/64/bVFIX2nf_o.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

• Afraid not @NoelWWFC, sorry. Here’s to a good game though, hope you manage a ticket, everyone who wants to be there should be accommodated somehow.

• edited May 2022

England Italy at the Euros has taught us that special tickets exist. They have £20 and the Queens face on them and allow you to walk past any steward. Not sure how many you need. Not that any Wycombe fan should need them, to be fair.

• I had to buy tickets in the £80 area yesterday as wanted to seat all 6 of us together. Eye watering ?. Should be a good view at least - hopefully I’m not told off for making noise.

• If you are really stuck there are always hospitality boxes available:- PRICES FROM £2,466 TO £3,834 (inc VAT)

• Phew! For a horrible moment I thought those prices excluded VAT.

• @Quarterman said:
    @NoelWWFC so you’ve supported the Blues for almost exactly the same time as me! Who is the most unpopular manager in that time, what was THAT Peterborough result, and what was it about THAT kit? Let us know and I’m sure we can get you a ticket, no worries!

At the risk of exposing myself as a Sunderland fan, what was THAT Peterborough result?

• @Quarterman what were the correct answers? It's probably the orange which wasn't too bad and the 3-6 defeat. The manager one is all about opinions.

• @Quarterman I've even got a purple GK top with my name on the back.