Skip to content

Play-off final ticket details

Comments

• @Safc_in_peace said:
    It appears that we are been allocated an extra 11,500 tickets, which would take us to 50k. I think that should stop any panic buying in your end. We will do well to sell all 50k.

Really pleased to hear it, there’s no reason that anyone who wants a ticket to this game shouldn’t be able to get one.

• I doubt they will sell more than 49000. Those extra 11500 tickets will net us another 85k if they sell out.

We get 25% of all ticket sales, less costs according to the EFL rules, this includes the sale of programmes and advertising boards.

If the gate is 70000 the turnover will be around 3 million, less costs. I would think we should clear £500k+

• So this is all "football fortune" money which is on top of budgeted income, is that right?
    And the spoils from the 100,000 aggregate gate for the 4 semi-final matches on top of that??

Very decent of Plymouth to open the gates and wave us through...

• We could easily make £750,000 from the three games including merchandise.

Thank you MK for beating Plymouth and well done WWFC for the season we've had and beating MK in the semi.

That extra £750,000 would cover 4 decent wages at Lge1 level for a season.

I really hope we sell 25k plus and put the Southend game behind us.

• @floyd said:

@Safc_in_peace said:
    It appears that we are been allocated an extra 11,500 tickets, which would take us to 50k. I think that should stop any panic buying in your end. We will do well to sell all 50k.

Really pleased to hear it, there’s no reason that anyone who wants a ticket to this game shouldn’t be able to get one.

Turns out it’s only 6.5k so there might still be extra demand after that. These last ones go on sale at 3.30. Still only dealing with season card holder demand plus fans with more then 10 home tickets to their name this season.

• @Safc_in_peace said:

@floyd said:

@Safc_in_peace said:

Turns out it’s only 6.5k so there might still be extra demand after that. These last ones go on sale at 3.30. Still only dealing with season card holder demand plus fans with more then 10 home tickets to their name this season.

Your twitter account suggests Wycombe have agreed the current increase but will block any further release of tickets in our half of the stadium.

• So that could well mean that there will still be a few thousand trying to get tickets after these have gone, there are currently 3400 in the on line queue for these tickets and you can buy two for each season card or 10 plus home games. So this batch might be gone by 5pm

• @Safc_in_peace You may well be right but I'd have thought the club would have limited the sales to one per person if they thought the same.

• @wwfcblue said:
    We could easily make £750,000 from the three games including merchandise.

Thank you MK for beating Plymouth and well done WWFC for the season we've had and beating MK in the semi.

That extra £750,000 would cover 4 decent wages at Lge1 level for a season.

I really hope we sell 25k plus and put the Southend game behind us.

Talking of merchandise has anyone seen any new stuff for the final? Wouldn't mind buying a couple of kids t-shirts.

Nothing on the club shop online, tried amazon and eBay but no joy. Any shops/stalls in town?

• Some half and half scarves were made but were for Plymouth versus Sunderland. Might be an investment

• Some half and half scarves were made but were for Plymouth versus Sunderland. Might be an investment

• Would love to get my daughter a home shirt but they're all out of her size. Will there be any official merch available outside the stadium or will it all be DIY trader stuff?

• @ChasHarps said:
    So if Sunderland sell 50k, and Wycombe there allocation of 28k, not much room for the corporate and prawn sandwich brigade, it will be a real sea of colour.

Not sure the corporates would see a great deal of glamour in a game involving us in fairness!

Their loss obvs!

• Delighted to have secured a set in area 501, can look forward to the game now. Decent view from up there, ten rows back.

• Im really annoyed with it and concerned that I am going to have to sit in the gods.

I am certain that the club initially put out that if you had an account even without purchase history then you could purchase in Phase 2.

Come to this morning and sitting in the queue only to get to my turn and be turned away for not have previous purchases.

When Monday hits we are in real trouble of missing out due to Sunderland supporters buying them.

• Has anyway got an updated seating plan showing what has been sold so far?

• @ryan_w_kirkby2 said:
    Talking of merchandise has anyone seen any new stuff for the final? Wouldn't mind buying a couple of kids t-shirts.

Mugs and t-shirts here

https://www.chairboysgifts.co.uk/

• Have you ever wanted to see Gaz speaking Spanish? Of course you have.

• @wwfcrob Upper tier on the side (501-503), 1,000 remaining. Lower (102-117), plus middle (212-215), around 40 remaining, Lower (117-123) 1,500 remaining. Obviously then other blocks would be opened up. This was at about 3.15pm, when I had a quick look and totalled up.

• Haven't we got up to 28,000 if we want them?

• Judging by the views and comments here today, noone's going to be doing any work next Friday afternoon, are they?

• I've got the day off ?

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    I've got the day off ?

I assume you mean next Friday, not this Friday?

• @ReturnToSenda Yes indeed. A useful reminder for the 'fretters' out there.

Official wording "...hope to generate sufficient demand (above the initial 19,205) to extend this allocation to 28,000..."

• @wwfcrob said:
    Im really annoyed with it and concerned that I am going to have to sit in the gods.

I am certain that the club initially put out that if you had an account even without purchase history then you could purchase in Phase 2.

Come to this morning and sitting in the queue only to get to my turn and be turned away for not have previous purchases.

When Monday hits we are in real trouble of missing out due to Sunderland supporters buying them.

I think the wording was slightly misleading.... If you read Phase 3 having read Phase 2, you'd understand that you'd needed to have bought a ticket this season.
    If you read Phase 3 directly, it does as you say suggest just having an account (prior to the 10th) would let you buy.

They've got it right though. Just having an account without having actually gone to a game on it should very much be a Phase 3 job.

Phase 2

The second phase of ticket sales, starting on Friday, May 13 at 10am, will then allow all supporters with a purchase history on the ticketing system during the 2020/21 season onwards (and subsequently hold an account) to purchase up to six tickets each.

Phase 3

A third phase of sales, opening on Monday, May 16 at 10am – but only subject to availability - will allow Wycombe Wanderers supporters who did not hold a ticketing account prior to Tuesday, May 10 to purchase up to two tickets each.

• edited May 2022

@Twizz said:

@ReturnToSenda said:
    I've got the day off ?

Not this again!

(Both as it happens)

• @Twizz said:

@ReturnToSenda said:
    I've got the day off ?

I wonder if anyone refers to the day they're on as "this".

• I wish the club would consider those supporters who, because of distance and other reasons, are unable to make home league games; that they shouldnt have to wait for the Monday lottery to be in with any chance of purchasing 3 tickets.