Skip to content

Comments

• My source tells me we’ve been given 2,200 tickets in the upper tier NE and NW corners. Sporting advantage apparently.

• Not the clubs fault but those prices are a scandal.

• edited May 2022

Completely confused by the different categories, but yeah!

• Would be helpful to know which block = which category!

• @FmG said:
    Would be helpful to know which block = which category!

I missed it too, but keep scrolling down!

• If you’re a parent looking to take your kid to his first game your cheapest option is £45, and for that you’ll either be so far away you may as well have stayed at home, or you’ll only be able to see one end of the pitch.

I had thought maybe tickets would be more fairly priced since it’s the first play off final at full capacity for three years. Shows what I know.

• @floyd said:
    Not the clubs fault but those prices are a scandal.

Most tickets are £30 or £40

• Same end as the Southend game ..not sure how I feel about that

• Ha, massively colourful map of the stadium. Fair enough, that is helpful!

• edited May 2022

So they're only selling the lower tier to start, not sure that'll hit the top band, if it does that'll be as close as you can get to the half way line higher up in that tier.
    Good on them for sacking off ticketbastardmaster

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@FmG said:
    Would be helpful to know which block = which category!

I missed it too, but keep scrolling down!

• Initial thoughts are that it's a shame you can't club together with other season ticket holders to purchase seats together as you're normally allowed to, and secondly releasing tickets from such a small number of blocks is not conducive to their wish for fans to buy tickets quickly as people will wait for other areas to open up

• Disappointed that we get fobbed off with all the low down rubbish, especially when we are paying top dollar. I was hoping for block 503 or similar, I'd imagine that we'd be allocated seats directly above what we already have.

• Seems we need to convince the powers that be that it's worth their bother opening the upper tier(s) for our section.

• Even if we take up the additional 10k to take our allocation to 28k, with the 38k Sunderland have been allocated that's still only 66k, leaving approx 20k empty seats after the corporates. Very unlikely that we'll need them - surely they'll open them up to Sunderland if they sell out?

• 37,480 allocated for Sunderland

• Am I right in thinking that cat 3, light blue, is the only cat not available yet?

• @Hopping_Wanderer said:
    Disappointed that we get fobbed off with all the low down rubbish, especially when we are paying top dollar. I was hoping for block 503 or similar, I'd imagine that we'd be allocated seats directly above what we already have.

The lower tier at Wembley is preferable to the upper tier (500 blocks) in my view. Closer to the pitch, better atmosphere etc. Albeit not as good view.

I’d be cautious about the Cat 6 tickets low down at pitch level. Not a great view from those seats. Not awful though.

If they opened to the upper tier now we’d end up dispersed all over the place. Makes sense to sell those lower tier tickets first.

• @Steve_Peart said:
    Am I right in thinking that cat 3, light blue, is the only cat not available yet?

Nope, nothing in the two upper tiers at all.

• I'd much rather be in the 200s

• @drcongo said:
    I'd much rather be in the 200s

Yep same, think I'd rather be there

• 1,700 tickets for the family area seems a bit stingy. We usually get more than that in the family stand at Adams Park! I'm quite sure they'll be substantially more families wanting tickets than that allocation allows.

• @eric_plant said:
    Initial thoughts are that it's a shame you can't club together with other season ticket holders to purchase seats together as you're normally allowed to, and secondly releasing tickets from such a small number of blocks is not conducive to their wish for fans to buy tickets quickly as people will wait for other areas to open up

My plan was to get all my pal's email addresses, add them to my account social bubble, buy all the tickets. Are you saying that won't work?

• @Glenactico said:

@Hopping_Wanderer said:
    Disappointed that we get fobbed off with all the low down rubbish, especially when we are paying top dollar. I was hoping for block 503 or similar, I'd imagine that we'd be allocated seats directly above what we already have.

The lower tier at Wembley is preferable to the upper tier (500 blocks) in my view. Closer to the pitch, better atmosphere etc. Albeit not as good view.

I’d be cautious about the Cat 6 tickets low down at pitch level. Not a great view from those seats. Not awful though.

If they opened to the upper tier now we’d end up dispersed all over the place. Makes sense to sell those lower tier tickets first.

The problem is you’re asking people to hurry and buy less desirable seats, so that those who choose to wait have access to better seats later.

• edited May 2022

Atmosphere > view for a final imo, but as long as you're not right at the front then the view from the bottom tier is totally fine

• @Hopping_Wanderer said:

Surely the top tier is the worst view, miles from the action?
    Whenever I've been at Wembley for England it's been up there, and it's not great.

• Not to mention the stairs are fucking terrifying after a few ?

• Yeah for me the back of the lower tier is optimum