Skip to content

Play-off final ticket details

Comments

• We have only 300 left from the increased allocation, and a general sale to come so they will go.

• I think there's a genuine chance of us getting close to the 28k, for few will buy over this weekend and plenty are waiting till they are allowed to get them on general sale.

Hope the club are vetting IP addresses / billing addresses of new accounts especially if we do think we can sell out (or near enough). No problem with the odd Sunderland fan in our end, but a significant number could cause problems and take tickets and support from Wycombe casual fans

• Trying to buy tickets now.... when I select the seats I want a message pops up saying 'please do not leave single seats'..... I've tried different parts of the stadium

• @Username said:
    I think there's a genuine chance of us getting close to the 28k, for few will buy over this weekend and plenty are waiting till they are allowed to get them on general sale.

Hope the club are vetting IP addresses / billing addresses of new accounts especially if we do think we can sell out (or near enough). No problem with the odd Sunderland fan in our end, but a significant number could cause problems and take tickets and support from Wycombe casual fans

I’d say there’s no chance of us getting to 28k. There’s something like 16-17k sold so far I’d estimate. Maybe add another 4k to that next week? You can buy six tickets at the moment having been to just one game last season.

• @bigred87 said:
    Trying to buy tickets now.... when I select the seats I want a message pops up saying 'please do not leave single seats'..... I've tried different parts of the stadium

My mum had the same issue. Log out and back in again solved it for her, there was no queue in place at that point.

• Spanish fans - any idea what block they got? Also, if we want to recreate their ‘Spanish scarf swirl’, there should be a real push across social media on this. Gives plenty of time for fans to dig out old scarves or buy a new one.

• My theory is that you’ve accidentally clicked a seat somewhere off screen as well as the one(s) you’re after.

• @bigred87 said:
    Trying to buy tickets now.... when I select the seats I want a message pops up saying 'please do not leave single seats'..... I've tried different parts of the stadium

It's because you can't leave a single empty seat next to you. Presumably as these are hard to sell.

• Sorted thanks ?..... @username123 I believe the Spanish guys are in 111 and 112

• @username123 said:
    Spanish fans - any idea what block they got? Also, if we want to recreate their ‘Spanish scarf swirl’, there should be a real push across social media on this. Gives plenty of time for fans to dig out old scarves or buy a new one.

I agree. Maybe this could become a Thing?

• https://www.boxpark.co.uk/wembley/events/fanpark-league-one-playoff-final/date/2249/2022-05-21/2022-05-21/ So that's a no go. Thinking off the White Horse now as it's around the corner from the ground.

• @OnOurWay said:

@username123 said:
    Spanish fans - any idea what block they got? Also, if we want to recreate their ‘Spanish scarf swirl’, there should be a real push across social media on this. Gives plenty of time for fans to dig out old scarves or buy a new one.

Have just suggested it to the club

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@OnOurWay said:

@username123 said:

Have just suggested it to the club

Good work @ReturnToSenda . The way I see it, the players and the club have played their part. It’s down to us now as fans to do all we can fit their one final push.

• Give one final push I mean

• edited May 2022

I'm guessing shorter scarves are better for twirling/swirling? Less likely to take someone's eye out.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    I'm guessing shorter scarves are better for twirling/swirling? Less likely to take someone's eye out.

I don’t have the numbers for scarf related eye injuries but I bet isn’t many.

• @bigred87 said:

That's an unusual bit of coding thrown in!
    Makes sense but never heard of such a thing.

• There was a demo recently by a guy from La Media Inglesa via Phil C. Basically, fold scarf in half, grab it about a quarter of the way up and twirl like crazy. Kind of like the old rattles, before they were banned.

• Block 122 row 27.... anyone close to me?

• I got an eye injury from scarf twirling last Sunday. Not saying it can’t be done but a bit of care might help.

• If people are actually worried about getting injured by a soft bit of cotton then...

• Just checked at Aylesbury railway station and trains are running from Aylesbury to HW next Saturday.

• @ReturnToSenda said:

Said King Harold! ?

• I hope Sunderland fans respect our allocation although we have a smaller fanbase this is a showcase for next season and we want as many residents of Wycombe and the world to come along and potentially follow us next season

• I’m surprised they’ve not opened more of the 200 blocks. At the moment your options are basically an ‘premium’ £80 ticket near the halfway line or something toward the back of the upper tier.

• Without wanting to sound like a party poop but it could well be a couple of seasons before we see The Men Made Of Chair play at Wembley in a Championship Play-Off Final.

I don't wish to appear critical of Messrs, Ainsworth, Dobson and Couhig.

Nobody who witnessed The Miracle of Torquay, 3rd May, 2014 could have predicted this.

It is up to every man, woman and child to get across every available social media platform, landline or pigeon post (I believe the popular term is now - to reach out) to make sure we help everybody buy tickets to watch the mighty, mighty Wycombe.

The habits of a lifetime can be generated from just one of these fabulous occasions.

• I’m pretty optimistic, but even I don’t think we’ll be in the Championship Play off final for a while.

• The new Phase 3 rules have sort of buggered my chances of getting a ticket (though I will try phoning) - due to logistics, distance etc only set up my ticketing account post 8th May and really cannot afford to spend another £30-40 on top of the ticket price & travel to Wembley to get to Adams Park to buy one ticket

• @Erroll_Sims said:
    The new Phase 3 rules have sort of buggered my chances of getting a ticket (though I will try phoning) - due to logistics, distance etc only set up my ticketing account post 8th May and really cannot afford to spend another £30-40 on top of the ticket price & travel to Wembley to get to Adams Park to buy one ticket

I’m sure someone can buy them for you online. Plenty of people (myself included) are eligible to buy more than we currently have.