Skip to content

Pierre on trial at Bristol City

12345679»

Comments

• @micra. The whole Trevor/Frank Sinclair debacle.

• Re: Premiership. I thought I would just throw in a comment that would give somebody the opportunity to quote back at me in two years time, while covering my @rse that it would never happen.

Thank you @Cyclops. At least you were on the 'odd shaped' ball and saw through it.

• @Malone said:
    micra. The whole Trevor/Frank Sinclair debacle.

Have you never experienced the frustration of trying to remember someone's name? My good friend @Jonny_King kindly put me out of my misery. In that respect, I suspect you may have less kind thoughts!

• @micra , not just not remembering but setting the trail onto a strange tangent.
    But it's fine. As long as it doesn't interfere with your measuring up of men

• @Malone said:
    micra , not just not remembering but setting the trail onto a strange tangent.
    But it's fine. As long as it doesn't interfere with your measuring up of men

I'd brook no interference with that, young Malone.

• It seems to have escaped Malone's attention that the context was a desperate attempt on my part to remember one or two sub six foot central defenders who had performed well for us down the years.

• We don;t need tall defenders as we are the only ones who play hoofball...everyone else in League Two plays scintillating, on the deck, perfect passing football...any fule who read the Gasroom after a game kno that!

• @Wendoverman , the glorious irony of course, is that many of those drones behind the goal weren't supporting the club in the Gormania era, a time we played some of the finest football ever seen in league 2, and certainly in our league history.

Yet we were so non cynical, we could barely see out the wins our ability deserved. I vividly remember the moans about us being too nice!

• @Malone said:
    Wendoverman , the glorious irony of course, is that many of those drones behind the goal weren't supporting the club in the Gormania era, a time we played some of the finest football ever seen in league 2, and certainly in our league history.

Yet we were so non cynical, we could barely see out the wins our ability deserved. I vividly remember the moans about us being too nice!

The gorman years where great. The best football football i seen from us since i been supporting wycombe ideally i would likusus to be playing the same way now shame it wont happen though.