Skip to content

Tottenham priority ticketing structure

Comments

• @M3G fair point but I think LX1 misunderstood the friendly advice that TTID has offered throughout this thread. He wasn't saying 'you can't go there' more that if you do try you may encounter a few difficulties. Like saying to opposition supporters coming to Wycombe 'don't go in the Bootleggers in team colours'. Helpful advice. Then you can make an informed choice as to want to waste good drinking time arguing with jobsworth bar staff/doormen/doorwomen

• edited January 2017

TTID is probably used to how some fans can be, so won't have taken offence luckily! As he was simply trying to be helpful

• @Malone I don't get your point mate. I have drunk in many supposedly home fans only pubs over many many years, including such places as Colchester, Millwall, Sheffield Utd etc. In fact I have also drunk in many as a complete neutral, including Manchester Utd, Everton, Tottenham, West Ham etc. Where is the difference? How do you know if i am neutral or an away fan or a home supporter? I am not a christmas tree and I don't go looking for trouble. But I love a good drink. Now some pubs operate membership schemes on Saturdays and without your card you would not be able to get in. That's useful advice as I know not to bother. But I tend to wander about and generally go in anywhere thats looks like it is still traditional. So dont let it worry you about where i go or what I do.

• Oh! you have revised you message? It really didn't bother me.

• edited January 2017

thought i'd friendly it up a bit, in light of your pen pic ;-)
    All seems alright then, so let's get to the match! Saunders!

• M3GM3G
    edited January 2017

@Malone. Its Mickey Fitz of the Business who sadly died of cancer on December 1st last year.

• Amazing that someone is being laid into for recommending drinking establishments. God forbid someone offer a bit of friendly advice.

• @M3G it's not really about whether you choose to follow his advice or not, it's about arbitrarily speaking on behalf of all Wycombe fans and being rude in the process

• @eric_plant @bill_stickers I am not a spokesman, never have been. I certainly don't speak for any of you lot. So please dont be getting your knickers in a twist over something so trivial. LX1 I am sure would not have meant to offend anyone in his remarks.

• I think we need Steve Brown to remind us to relax, it's just an internet message board

• Somebody puts out general information to possibly help and gets the sort of reply that seems the norm on this board it's such a shame that people have to be so aragant.

• So roll on next Saturday when the mighty Chairboys make history once again on the pitch, and not in the pubs. COYB.

• Any idea how ticket sales went this afternoon? - less than 100 between 4pm Thursday and 12pm updates today!

• What's the total sold now?

• Just checked the website, and was surprised to see the first screen mention that if you've already bought one ticket, you can buy another, but it won't be adjacent.

Anyone know who that is referring to, as the original story was that window 1 limited to 1, but you could get 2 if you held off to window 3.

badly worded, or a policy change?

• @Malone I really hope that isn't true otherwise a lot of people who waited for the 3rd window are in unforeseen risk of not getting a ticket.

• take a look at the site, see if it's me misinterpreting it, or if it's unclear

• http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/updated-daily-tottenham-ticket-sales-and-eligibility-3523810.aspx

says "Who can buy next? Season ticket holders, half-season ticket holders, 500 Club members and Share Scheme investors may purchase two tickets each. One eligible supporter may purchase on behalf of another eligible supporter provided s/he has the relevant name, and customer number for season ticket holders (eight-digit number on the season ticket card). If a supporter has already purchased one ticket, they may purchase one more ticket but the second ticket will not be in an adjacent seat to the first.

• edited January 2017

clicking on the "full details" link, gives the original 1 in window 1, or 2 in window 3 line we got the gist of.

@AlanCecil are you around to clarify?

• I think it is suggesting one of two things, both equally unacceptable;

1) those who buy in 1st and 2nd window can buy a second ticket. This will change the available levels in window 3 hugely.

2) those who buy in window 3 can buy two as originally stated but there is no guarantee they will be adjacent.

• Sh1t they've changed it again....If a supporter has already purchased one ticket, they may purchase one more ticket but the second ticket will not be in an adjacent seat to the first.
    Anyone know how many left downstairs?

• edited January 2017

It's either exceptionally sloppily written, or there's been a change of policy.
    If it's the latter, they then haven't bothered to change the wording on the original!

• Probably worried they wouldn't sell out when in fact their deliberate refusal to sell upper tier tickets has merely resulted in many holding off until lower tier sold out.

• Strange that they have changed the policy..u out could purchase more in general sales but at least they are giving priority to season ticket holders but ones that don't have ST but go to matches have less chance of getting a ticket.

• @Onlooker said:
    Probably worried they wouldn't sell out when in fact their deliberate refusal to sell upper tier tickets has merely resulted in many holding off until lower tier sold out.

Yes believe that's what's happening..I certainly holding back.

• Hopefully not all 1400 STHs that purchased by Midday today will want a non-adjacent second ticket under the relaxed rules...is anyone able to model availability under these new rules?

• edited January 2017

hopefully someone will clarify whether this is a change, or not first

• I think I will get myself down there on Monday and queue

• The club needs to clarify immediately whether this is a change in policy - and thus very unfair to those who have had no option but to play by the rules so far, or just a mistake in the wording. The priority was never going to suit everyone, but you can't just change your rules half way through.

• This is gash - our club really knows how to complicate things (and spoil my weekend!) - sorry for being grumpy yet again but I would have bought my ticket on day 1 if they had released upper tier tickets and wouldn't have benefited from a second ticket until the rule change.