Skip to content

Tottenham priority ticketing structure

The priority ticketing structure is as follows.

Window 1
Season ticket holders may purchase one ticket each. (One season ticket holder may purchase on behalf of other season ticket holders provided they can supply the correct name and customer number)

Window 2
In addition to those eligible in Window 1, 500 Club members and half-season ticket holders may purchase one ticket each. Supporters who have already purchased in Window 1 will not be eligible to purchase again.

Window 3
Those eligible in Windows 1 & 2 plus Share Scheme investors may purchase two tickets each. This enables those wishing to bring a guest to be seated together. Supporters who have already purchased in Windows 1 & 2 will not be eligible to purchase again in Window 3.

Window 4
General sale (limited to four per person)

Read more at http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ticket-details-tottenham-a-fac-r4-3514988.aspx#8wtR3sPrl6GpOWC5.99

Comments

• So as a share scheme investor do I wait to buy two or use my window 1 shot?

• Is it just me, or have they not actually specified when these windows occur?

Quite an important detail I'd have thought

• As someone who will not be eligible before window 4 and probably wouldn't expect many tickets to remain by then, this generally seems sensible with exception of
    1) might be a bit pissed of if a share scheme investor to not be treated equally to 500 club
    2) Bit of a gamble of you are a season ticket holder who wants to go with a mate whether to buy in window 1 and dont take the mate, or wait until window 3 and hope tickets are still available.

• Really disappointing. Completely understand priority for Season Ticket holders, 500 Club and Share Scheme contributors – absolutely the way it should be. However, I’ve been to the Chesterfield and Stourbridge games in this cup run, in addition to a number of other home and away matches this season. This contribution to the club is not in any way recognised, and I now face a battle to get any tickets at all when they go to General Release.

• Am I right in thinking that window 1 and 2 are open after the Luton game? I am massively confused by the information.

• @DevC I am guessing that only 1500 ish will be sold in windows 1&2 as a fair proportion of STHs will want to take a mate

• Is there a risk, if one holds out for the 3rd window, that they could still not get a ticket at all?

Around 2,000 people must be eligible for that Window (ST + Half ST + Share Scheme). If you call late into that window, 4,000 tickets could be gone!

• I'd think less than 1,000 will be sold in window 1 and 2. Why go on your own when you can bring a mate?

• Does anybody have the details of how many season ticket holders, 500 club members and how many share scheme investors there are (in each group)?

I am not a season ticket holder, but am a 500 club and share scheme investor, but my son always comes with me to games.

Therefore I am thinking I should be ok if I wait for window 3 to get a ticket for us both.

• Is it just me, or is Window 3 going to be ticket-buying carnage?

• Yes there is a risk but I am sure most STHs will be asked to take a friend and so may not buy in windows 1&2. Unless you are Billy No Mates................guess that qualifies me with my id

• Seriously though, how have they sent that out without stating when each window opens/shuts?

• 333 500 club members.

• Are you going to stick or twist?

• The article does say that they are awaiting the tickets from Spurs and they hope to start selling on Tuesday

• I think by window 3 there will be some 1,500 or so tickets to snap up.

• Window 3 will indeed be meltdown

• edited January 2017

I think they have made it more complicated than it needs to be :-(

I guess I'm in the same position as Onlooker and have to decide whether to just get a ticket for myself in the first window or risk waiting till I can get 2 with my shareholder's hat on (one for my son, who has been an ST holder for the last 6 years till he went to Uni)

I suppose whatever they do they will piss someone off, just prefer that its someone else :-)

• @eric_plant They have not got the tickets yet, so once they have I expect the dates will be announced.

• So you believe 2500 will be sold by then?

• @eric_plant according to the twitter page the 4 windows refer to the 4 windows of ticket office 1 at Adams Park. They all open at the same time at 14:00 tomorrow.

• It would be good to know if we will have to sit in our allocated seats. If not then all who qualify will definitely purchase in windows 1 and 2.

• A third of a million club members- surely not M3G.

Presumably many season ticket holders are not billynomates but go with other season ticket holders.

think it is an initial notice advising how tickets will be prioritised. When they know they have the tickets they can advise times and dates of each window. Wont be a lot of time for each window though.

• I seem to recall not being allowed to sit in my allocated seat at Villa Park and told to sit anywhere.

• edited January 2017

@eric_plant , Window 1 can't open until they actually have the physical tickets, as I understand the announcement, and they don't yet know when they'll get them. All the other windows presumably flow from this.

• We must be the only club that makes the selling of tickets so complicated.
    Why are STH's able to buy an additional ticket, possibly for someone who has never seen WWFC before (and may even support Spurs!), but no priority is given to other, regular supporters? What's the point of the club maintaining a database of 'buying history' if, on the rare occasions there's good reason to use it, they don't bother?

• Will STHs be able to keep their regular seats?

• As already discussed it's quite likely demand is going to exceed supply. I think the club have made a reasonable fist of trying to devise a priority system, if the actual info is a little confusing at first read.
    It's possible that a STH waiting till window 3 to buy 2x tickets might not get any at all. However, that's the risk they might have to take. BTW I will be in this group myself.

• I'm glad they've designated a singing section

• The dates of each window is a vital piece of missing information and whilst I can understand why this should have been explained.

Have they said how long each window is? That is not dependent on the start? Or maybe it is?

Who sang 'there are more questions than answers?'?