Skip to content

Tottenham priority ticketing structure

Comments

• If anyone is that desperate for a top tier ticket, I'm sure there'll be plenty of people who want to be in the lower who'll be willing to swap.

• A good idea @Username but we are buying five together when the upper tier becomes available at some point today.

• Good luck @Onlooker. I'm sure you'll be ok but keep us posted. Even the "five together" aspect is not insoluble.

• @Uncle_T, you will have no problem swapping your lower tier tickets for upper tier, as many people want to be lower tier who will get tickets this week. On a side note, I agree about those standing blocking views of Children and Elderly, but I sincerely hope that those who do not want their view blocked have not purchase tickets in the 'singing' section, as this section will certainly be standing throughout the game

• Singing section now full.

• So 174 sold in 35 mins then?

• What block is your singing section out of interest?

• People turning up with lots of season tickets x2 I guess, plus phone sales. Saw a very well known diehard emerging from the queue beaming all over his face seconds before the announcement was made that they had all gone.

• What are the queues at the ground like NW? How long is it roughly taking to get served?

• Upper tier confirmed as NOW ON SALE.

RUN!!!!!!!!

• did anyone ever clarify whether season ticket holders who only took their 1 in window 1 could get another?

• Her indoors bought mine hers and our two friends in the top tier by phone by 10:25 today so they were on sale before the club tweeted it for sure.

• Upper tier only now on sale. Currently selling block 46, on the corner, roughly above the singing section. Probably 100 people in the queue now, queueing time was just under an hour.

• @NewburyWanderer - I can confirm that very well known diehard (if we're on the same wavelength) purchased 54 tickets...

• @Malone said:
    did anyone ever clarify whether season ticket holders who only took their 1 in window 1 could get another?

Not seen it if so. Club website completely contradicts itself.

• 54, now that is impressive!

• @TTID Do the Jumbotron screens show the match live while play is under way? If yes, my kids will be able to watch the screen if they can't see the actual action at any point.

• Brilliant phone service. About 5 minutes of persistent dialling to get into the queue and only 5 minutes in the queue. Well done to the Club.

• @Uncle_T said:
    TTID Do the Jumbotron screens show the match live while play is under way? If yes, my kids will be able to watch the screen if they can't see the actual action at any point.

They do for league games. Not for European. Can't remember about FA or League cup. I imagine they do. Just got to hope it isn't too sunny - Alan Sugar put those up on the 90s!

• BTW - on general sale at Midday for cough home fans.

• Ben dialing for over an hour now and can't get through!

• edited January 2017

@TTID said:
    BTW - on general sale at Midday for cough home fans.

Maybe the drawn out wwfc ticket allocations was a ploy so tickets in the home end aren't restricted for longer!

• Well I spent 6 mins on the phone and bought 8 tickets in the upper stand on behalf of 6 STHs.

Extremely pleasant and helpful staff, well done guys.

• Panic over. Ben Stickers has got two tickts.

• @Onlooker - I had the task of collecting all the money for these 54 tickets on Saturday, that was....fun.

• Perhaps we should have a ticket swap thread now? I'd rather not be in the upper tier to be honest.

• @bill_stickers Looking forward to seeing the two of you in flowerpot men costumes then!

• We are also sorted @bill_stickers and would echo what @Lloyd2084 said about the friendly professionalism of the lady I spoke to after a stressful period of not being able to get through. Tickets are being allocated later today, although we were assured we would all be sitting together in the upper tier. What a relief!

• Got three tickets at 11.45. Upper tier row 10 block 46. Queued for approx 40 mins, so not bad. Three windows open in ticket office 1.