Skip to content

Tottenham priority ticketing structure

Comments

• I am guessing that the number of single tickets sold by Saturday night will be around 1500. That would mean about 1000 tickets available for General Sale on the basis of 750 double sales on Monday .

• Believe the club are estimating that just 200 tickets will be left for general sale.

• Can anyone confirm (using actual knowledge as opposed to guessing) whether the lower tier tickets are being sold by the club are from the lower (front) to the higher (back) or in another order? I am pretty sure I don't want to end up sitting in the front row

• @BlueStu said:
    Can anyone confirm (using actual knowledge as opposed to guessing) whether the lower tier tickets are being sold by the club are from the lower (front) to the higher (back) or in another order? I am pretty sure I don't want to end up sitting in the front row

Not sure how WW are selling them but THFc sell lower tier back row to front row and vice versa for the upper.

• @Aylesburyblue seemed closer to 1000 using @DJWYC14 's figures from yesterday

• edited January 2017

1000 would surely sound more like it than 200.

Did we agree roughly 1800 season ticket holders? ,1,103 tickets sold so far, leaving around 700 STHs to claim 2 each = 1400 extra (2,500ish)

Meaning over 1,500 available to 500club or share holders (recognising some are both) . We surely don't have more than about 300 of those who aren't part of the STH gang?

• @Malone yes agree..think they are giving us worse case scenario..

• Many STHs waiting until window 3 for upper tier with the added bonus of getting a second ticket rather than playing safe in window 1.

• Thats fine @Onlooker but those getting too fussy about where they sit might end up leaving it too late. There are plenty of people out there wanting tickets and taking the opportunity to move into Phase 2 and 3.
    Good luck everybody and be patient on Monday

• Would happily buy now but club dancing to spurs' tune in this regard - disgraceful

• Just sell the upstairs tickets now and there won't be a mad rush on Monday - clowns

• @Aylesburyblue said:
    Believe the club are estimating that just 200 tickets will be left for general sale.

Why do people keep persisting in spreading this misinformation that will just end up panicking people? Can you point us to anything in print that makes you 'believe' the club are estimating just 200 tickets will be left for general sale?

This is an extract from their FAQ:

A) The club anticipates that a minimum of 500 tickets will be available on general sale. If all 2,000 eligible supporters > purchase tickets in phases 1&2, then the availability would be approximately along the following lines:

250 tickets sold in phases 1&2 + 3,500 tickets sold in phase 3 = 250 tickets available on general sale
    500 tickets sold in phases 1&2 + 3,000 tickets sold in phase 3 = 500 tickets available on general sale
    750 tickets sold in phases 1&2 + 2,500 tickets sold in phase 3 = 750 tickets available on general sale
    1,000 tickets sold in phases 1&2 + 2,000 tickets sold in phase 3 = 1,000 tickets available on general sale

As of tonight 1103 tickets have been sold. So even if there are no more tickets sold before Monday then there are approximately 1000 people who can buy two tickets before they go on general sale on Wednesday. Adding that 2000 to the 1100 sold is 3100, out of a total allocation of 4035.

So unless the club have miscalculated the number of people eligible for phases 1-3, or the take up of half season tickets and 500 club membership is huge, there should be AT LEAST 900-1000 on general sale. It is nigh on impossible that there will be just 200 left, so I have no idea where you got that belief from...

• So less than 150 sold today...maybe even less in window 2 as we play chicken for the upper tier - clowns

• edited January 2017

Expect very few tickets to be sold on Saturday - all about the upper tier

• Christ, someones grumpy...
    I'd say that most people are probably now waiting for the opportunity to buy 2 tickets rather than hanging on for the upper tier. Unless you follow the club on Twitter, read the Facebook group or the Gasroom then it's unlikely you'd be aware that the lower has to be sold first.

• For goodness sake @Onlooker we're in the 4th round of the FA Cup for the second time in our history. You ought to be happy watching the game from the roof.

• Depends whether your main requirement is view or atmosphere. Most of the atmosphere at WHL is generated by blocks 31-34 in the lower but the 'better' view is in the upper obviously.

That said, WHL is generally recognised as having a good view wherever you sit (unless you are behind an East Stand pillar!).

• By the way - Man U are only ever allocated South lower tickets.

• Fair enough - I'm just disappointed not to have secured tickets yet as I know my youngest will be disappointed if can't see the game due to standing up.

• @Fidget here you go! If the remaining 1,000 or so STHs all buy two each, there remains several hundred for general sale. #TOTvWYC..Personally think there will be lot more than 200.

• @TTID sorry what's the Man U bit about?

• As I have commented before all tickets to both clubs to sell .Any left over for the general public who like to watch football, it would also have saved all this endless discussion that's lost its way, it's crazy that away fans should be subjected to a small % of available tickets.

• @peterparrotface said:
    TTID sorry what's the Man U bit about?

Someone complianing WW were being badly treated/messed about by Spurs regarding the lower tier. Just pointing out that Man U only ever get the lower tier, so it is not as if THFC are pulling rank.

Personally I think we should have just given you all the tickets to sell at your discretion but i think Spurs want to be able to segregate blocks to offer to our own fans if needed (however unlikely).

• @brittanywanderer said:
    As I have commented before all tickets to both clubs to sell .Any left over for the general public who like to watch football, it would also have saved all this endless discussion that's lost its way, it's crazy that away fans should be subjected to a small % of available tickets.

I must have missed your post about the crazy allocation we gave to Stourbridge.

• @TTID oh right, cheers. I'm sure everything will be fine.

• @TTID Spurs are still only giving wycombe 12.5% and hiding behind this "special dispensation" nonsense.

• @brittanywanderer said:
    As I have commented before all tickets to both clubs to sell .Any left over for the general public who like to watch football, it would also have saved all this endless discussion that's lost its way, it's crazy that away fans should be subjected to a small % of available tickets.

Hmmm, because it's so unfair that the team drawn to have home advantage are allowed to sell the majority of tickets to their own supporters isn't it!
    Of course under your plan there would be no problems with the two sets of fans not being segregated, or with touts snapping up thousands of tickets and then charging genuine supporters through the nose would there...?

• @Midlander said:
    TTID Spurs are still only giving wycombe 12.5% and hiding behind this "special dispensation" nonsense.

Every other away club has suffered a reduced allocation this season. We lost over 4k seats on the north east corner (11% of capacity). It's not personal.

This season we have generally had just 5-6k tickets available for memberrs after ST, Corp and away fans have had their share. We have 94k members. So plenty of us miss out on a weekly basis.

As an aside, our stewards are very lenient towards away fans standing, particularly in the lower tier.

• Hope there's some lower tier tickets left by phase 3...if large swathes of people are forced into the upper tier there'll definitely be issues with standing / views being blocked.

• "As an aside, our stewards are very lenient towards away fans standing, particularly in the lower tier."

@TTID Which is exactly why the upper tier should also be available now for those with small children or difficulty standing.

How hard would it have been to release one upper block this week when it's obvious we'll sell out. I hope we at least lobbied Tottenham for this.