Skip to content

Play-off final ticket details

Comments

• Train times updated, absolutely loads of them

• Any linky linkage?

• edited May 2022

https://buy.chilternrailways.co.uk or any other rail company site / app. The timetable has been updated across them all.

• I now have a spare young adult ticket if anyone can use it face value £45. Got it for a mate of my son as requested but now I'm told he has to work!?

• Really shameful behavior, luckily this guy has been stupid enough to brag about it on social media and can therefore be easily identified. Meanwhile, as others have said, this sort of thing is directly affecting long distance Wycombe fans ability to get a ticket.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    I now have a spare young adult ticket if anyone can use it face value £45. Got it for a mate of my son as requested but now I'm told he has to work!?

Sent you a DM.

• I also have one spare adult ticket in block 505, £40 face value. Please drop me a line if of any use to anyone.

• Anyone know how many we have sold up to now?

• @Erroll_Sims said:
    FFS enough with the entitled Mackems

They started with a larger allocation than us, then despite us reasonably expecting to sell more than our initial allocation but less than the maximum allocation we could receive, we agreed with the EFL & Wembley to allow them an additional 6,500. Frankly, because of their nonsense about buying in our end, we have made it very difficult for casual fans/locals to buy tickets and that is wrong...

They need to live with the extended allocation they have received

This is the situation
    I’ll post this again

• Does anyone know if it's possible to get a flag into Wembley that's slightly over their permitted size?

• Any others travelling from Aylesbury? The site seems to suggest there is a direct train every hour rather than messing about with the bus service. Hope that is true!

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Does anyone know if it's possible to get a flag into Wembley that's slightly over their permitted size?

Never had a problem myself. Make sure you've got the fire certificate tag easily accessible so they don't have to unfold it totally

• edited May 2022

@Username said:

@ReturnToSenda said:
    Does anyone know if it's possible to get a flag into Wembley that's slightly over their permitted size?

Never had a problem myself. Make sure you've got the fire certificate tag easily accessible so they don't have to unfold it totally

I'll think about it, it's only half a metre too big but don't particularly want the faff of getting it back afterwards if they do a really thorough search and confiscate it!

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@Username said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

I'll think about it, it's only half a metre too big but don't particularly want the faff of getting it back afterwards if they do a really thorough search and confiscate it!

Sounds similar to mine which I took to 3 games at Wembley during the euros with no issues.

• The crowd funding bunch have a 6.5 m flag produced, which is over twice the permitted length! Maybe hide it inside the drum as a muffler?

• @perfidious_albion said:
    The crowd funding bunch have a 6.5 m flag produced, which is over twice the permitted length! Maybe hide it inside the drum as a muffler?

They've asked for permission as it's obviously going to be huge!

• I got a pineapple into Wembley once, but it was confiscated at the first steward search (true story)

At England v Croatia I had a can of deodorant taken. Surprisingly I managed to get it back when leaving!

• @LX1 said:
    I got a pineapple into Wembley once, but it was confiscated at the first steward search (true story)

Context please...

• Maybe hide it inside the drummer as a muffler! ?

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@LX1 said:
    I got a pineapple into Wembley once, but it was confiscated at the first steward search (true story)

Context please...

We were drinking in some posh hotel bar down Baker Street as all the other pubs were rammed. They had big bowls of fresh fruit everywhere. Naughtily I walked out with a full pineapple (nobody was ever going to eat it let's be honest). Still had it as we got to Wembley, the stewards were rather bemused but decided it could be an offensive weapon.

• Anyone else had issued with cancelled tickets on the ticket website? Went in to my account today and found my transaction for 6 tickets has been cancelled. Can’t access the tickets on that transaction but have the same seats active in my account but under different references and at a cheaper price. Not seen any form of refund or communication.

Emailed the club but wondered if anyone else had seen this. I’ve distributed the original tickets but now wonder if they are valid and if the new one are too? Funny the price dropped too.

Might be worth a check

• Does anyone know if there is a direct train from Amersham Station to Wembley Stadium?

• To Wembley park on the met line

• @LX1 said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

@LX1 said:

Context please...

We were drinking in some posh hotel bar down Baker Street as all the other pubs were rammed. They had big bowls of fresh fruit everywhere. Naughtily I walked out with a full pineapple (nobody was ever going to eat it let's be honest). Still had it as we got to Wembley, the stewards were rather bemused but decided it could be an offensive weapon.

Incredible.

I once got stopped at airport security cause I had a table tennis bat ?

• edited May 2022

@mooneyman said:
    Does anyone know if there is a direct train from Amersham Station to Wembley Stadium?

First answer is no there never has been a direct service between those two stations. However, ..

Trainline believes they are running buses from Amersham to Beaconsfield then pick up the Chiltern Line service to Wembley stadium.

I imagine that services through Amersham aren't stopping at Wembley Park which will be the destination for Sunderland fans heading out of London.

But truthfully, you're better off asking the question to Amersham station staff rather than the gasroom.

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@LX1 said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

@LX1 said:

Context please...

Incredible.

I once got stopped at airport security cause I had a table tennis bat ?

I got stopped at airport security because they confused a pack of 8 cigars in canisters for a bomb coming back from Lanzarote ?

• edited May 2022

@Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Anyone else had issued with cancelled tickets on the ticket website? Went in to my account today and found my transaction for 6 tickets has been cancelled. Can’t access the tickets on that transaction but have the same seats active in my account but under different references and at a cheaper price. Not seen any form of refund or communication.

Emailed the club but wondered if anyone else had seen this. I’ve distributed the original tickets but now wonder if they are valid and if the new one are too? Funny the price dropped too.

Might be worth a check

Made me check nothing untoward with mine, and there isn't.

Only thing I don't understand is that the number I can buy has changed again.

I got 5 from my 6 allowance early on. Then it said I can buy 7. Now it says I can buy 5. So no idea where those numbers have been plucked from, but as long as the original 5 are in hand, no worries!

• @Twizz said:

@mooneyman said:
    Does anyone know if there is a direct train from Amersham Station to Wembley Stadium?

First answer is no there never has been a direct service between those two stations. However, ..

Trainline believes they are running buses from Amersham to Beaconsfield then pick up the Chiltern Line service to Wembley stadium.

I imagine that services through Amersham aren't stopping at Wembley Park which will be the destination for Sunderland fans heading out of London.

But truthfully, you're better off asking the question to Amersham station staff rather than the gasroom.

Many thanks.