Skip to content

Match day thread: play-offs Away Leg

Comments

• Get one in Joe

• Just thought there are a number of people who are watching at home because they don't visit that illegitimate plastic shell. By making their silly stand on ticketing they have also allowed the team to be supported to the maximum available without those fans not going causing any dip in the support, or feeling obliged to go. Well done for keeping the opposition united and avoiding any arguments MK, you tits.

• Jamie Mackie really is a tit, isn't he.

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Jamie Mackie really is a tit, isn't he.

Not bitter about the 19/20 playoffs at all. Of course we'll slow the game down and break up the tempo, but that doesn't mean we won't be playing to win.

What's he done?

• My concern is the difficulty of our older legs pressing them to oblivion on three day's rest. It's on a knife edge!

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@MindlessDrugHoover said:

What's he done?

Suggested we will time waste from minute one. “They’ll be walking over to take throw ins”.

• Plus he doesn’t think we’re here to play football or something.

• @ReturnToSenda said:

What's he done?

Simply cannot bring himself to say anything complimentary about us. Giving us even a gram of credit seems to cause him physical pain.

• He's acting like a PASOTI poster. Head's still gone from two years ago.

@ReturnToSenda said:

What's he done?

Simply cannot bring himself to say anything complimentary about us. Giving us even a gram of credit seems to cause him physical pain.

I love this because it means he’s still hugely affected by our win in 19/20. A game he didn’t even get off the subs bench.

• Well at least Super Sammy Saunders is there

• Can we mute Mackie,

• The Emptihad mk 2

• To be fair Sam looked straight through him when he was slating us.

• Our fans are so loud already. Can’t hear anything from the Franchise. During the interview with their boss, all you could hear was the Wanderers chant.

Glad that Michelle has talked about the allocation.

• The utter shamelessness of that banner in the home end. "THE CLUB THAT NEVER DIED". Just fuck right off.

• I can't tell if this is a sellout? The plastic all looks the same to me.

• Franchise an embarrassment to football, how many empty seats

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    The utter shamelessness of that banner in the home end. "THE CLUB THAT NEVER DIED". Just fuck right off.

I think it's quite nice of them to recognize Bury still hanging in there, actually.

• The final proof of the weird fakeress of the MK supporters is that the club is still called Milton Keynes DONS. The club itself or at least they said they have said they wanted to get rid of the 'Dons' suffix but the fans wanted to keep it so that's why they still use it.

I mean what kind of nutters would want to keep part of a name that has absolutely nothing to do with them and just reinforces every other supporter's hate and keeps their falseness as fresh as the cursed day they came into being?

• I'm finding the amount of empty seats infuriating.

• The 2,000 Wycombe fans are doing us proud making much more noise than the fake Dons.

• Stocko's got them so rattled already ?

• Appalling football match. Let's just hope we get through it and get to Wembley. Really awful

• Bollocks

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    As long as MK do as they did in the first leg and bring a plastic knife to a gunfight, we'll be fine. I'm still expecting them to score first, mind you...

?

• Idiotic from Scowen

• Fantastic save from Stockdale.

• What the fuck is Scowen doing? Moron.