123457»

Comments

• A man called @EwanHoosaami
    Had one child who was sport-barmy
    The other, though his,
    Liked only sport with sticks
    So he banished her off to the army

• Love it Doc!

• Going to raise a great amount of money - almost all the shirts already £200+.

I wonder if the players look to see how much their shirts are going for?!

• Forino was at £500+. I'm guessing people are taking the punt that he is going on to stardom one day.

• @thecatwwfc said:
    Forino was at £500+. I'm guessing people are taking the punt that he is going on to stardom one day.

Someone on the fb group reckoned he should have been in the team of the season.
    Ever so slightly over the top.

• Should certa> @thecatwwfc said:

Forino was at £500+. I'm guessing people are taking the punt that he is going on to stardom one day.

£600 now!

• @thecatwwfc said:

People may have done the same in the past, when Alan Beeton was being linked with Fenerbahçe, Juve and Liverpool.

• @arnos_grove said:

@thecatwwfc said:

People may have done the same in the past, when Alan Beeton was being linked with Fenerbahçe, Juve and Liverpool.

I remember the Liverpool are "monitoring" him stories, which I can only imagine was in the same way they were "monitoring" every teen starter in the football league.

But Juventus and Fenerbache? Surely not.

• Fenerbahçe were definitely mentioned. Juve may be an exaggeration!

• The Beeton links, were almost as hilarious as the Gary Toll one's in the early 80's. Norwich City and I think it was Birmingham allegedly chasing him.