Skip to content

Other Football

Comments

• and Sunderland!

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    and Sunderland!

Come on Donny ?

• Donny the better side by some distance according to my Donny mate...

• 2-0 Donny now. Lee Johnson out!! Oh wait…

• Sunderland are becoming my second favourite L1 team!

• @Gary said:
    2-0 Donny now. Lee Johnson out!! Oh wait…

Sacked the manager but bought a couple of players. Seems bizarre to me...but long may it continue.

• Ten-man Pompey beating Oxford

• What the heck is happening at Sunderland!?
    Sack their manager then losing 2-0 to bottom of the league Doncaster. Brilliant.

Another one of these medical incidents at Oxford. Wondered why they were only at 55 or so mins by 4.35pm.
    Seem to be really frequent these days.

• edited February 2022

@Malone Poss just greater awareness / I don't think they used to necessarily stop the game (although apparently in this instance an Oxford coach whacked his head in the tunnel)

• Sunderland forum is going to be gold this evening

• Accrington have a pen to equalise at Rotherham, who have just gone down to 10

• Ffs, Sunderland have pulled one back

• Sacking Lee Johnson was one of the maddest things in League 1 so far this season. Plenty of season left for someone to do something even madder though, and it's guaranteed to be Sunderland if it happens.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Accrington have a pen to equalise at Rotherham, who have just gone down to 10

Saved

• Well done Donny!

• 38,395 at Sunderland today ?

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

Saved

That's a downer.
    They're looking out of sight now.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    38,395 at Sunderland today ?

All expecting an easy win I suppose.

• @drcongo said:
    Sacking Lee Johnson was one of the maddest things in League 1 so far this season. Plenty of season left for someone to do something even madder though, and it's guaranteed to be Sunderland if it happens.

Hiring Roy Keane could just be that.

The expectation that Defoe would do a whole 90 minutes after No game in 3 months is as hilarious as there expectation of them still being a premiership club.

• How come there is all this extra time when no-one is playing Wycombe?

• Defoe was such a superfluous signing

• Pity about the MK result.

• @Malone said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

Saved

That's a downer.
    They're looking out of sight now.

I'm amazed at how well Rotherham have done given how abject they were when we played them at the back end of last season.

• Rotherham and Wigan have looked like the top 2 for most of the season tbh. I'm really torn between wanting Sunderland to miss out on the play-offs altogether or beat them at Wembley where they'll probably outnumber us two to one in the stands.

• Fifth with a game in hand on some of those around us and a chance to increase our grip on a play-off place on Tuesday? I'll take that.

• edited February 2022

Amadou Bakayoko scores a 104th-min equaliser for 10-man Bolton after the game was stopped for racist abuse from the Morecambe fans

• Today’s loan watch:

• Parsons was named on the bench for Bromley however their game was postponed at 2.15 following a late pitch inspection!
    • Ram and Burley both started for Hungerford, who drew 2-2 with our friends Slough.
    • Leathers started for Dulwich Hamlet but was hauled off at half time!
    • Linton scored again to pick up a huge win for King’s Lynn. I think it’s only their fourth win of the season?
  • Connor Parsons is having the worst luck at the moment!

• Kiddy should be looking forward to a well-deserved replay now

Absolutely absurd decision to get rid of replays. A decision made by people with no respect for the competition