Skip to content

Other Football

Comments

• SofaScore lied! He came on and played more than half an hour.

• This is fantastic, need to see more of this

• Shades of our match at Morecambe at the Global Energy Stadium. Rangers one up after 4 minutes. Ross County 2-1 up after half an hour. Difficult conditions, too.

• Talking about Ross County, does anyone know where Alex Samuel has disappeared to?

• I am actually hoping Peterborough win today - would take them staying up over Derby in a heartbeat.

• You have one job, Peterborough!

Derby are going to stay up with something like 38 points at this rate.

• @Shev said:
    I am actually hoping Peterborough win today - would take them staying up over Derby in a heartbeat.

Not sure I follow the logic of this?
    Peterborough AND Derby are currently in the bottom 3. Staying like that is ideal isn't it?

Total ideal would be Barnsley swapping places with Reading though.

• @Malone said:

@Shev said:
    I am actually hoping Peterborough win today - would take them staying up over Derby in a heartbeat.

Not sure I follow the logic of this?
    Peterborough AND Derby are currently in the bottom 3. Staying like that is ideal isn't it?

Total ideal would be Barnsley swapping places with Reading though.

I want every team hovering around the top of the relegation zone to win as much as possible. If Derby and Peterborough both go down, great. If one or the other, I would much rather Derby.

• @Mooneyman I thought he was playing the other week, but they have another guy called Samuel...

• If, as us rumoured, Uche goes to Cardiff, I hope he scores the last day, last minute goal that sends Derby and Peterborough down.

• edited January 2022

@MindlessDrugHoover said:
    If, as us rumoured, Uche goes to Cardiff, I hope he scores the last day, last minute goal that sends Derby and Peterborough down.

They've just signed Jordan Hugill on loan, so seems like that one might not be happening. I hope Uche gets a move somewhere, though - he's worked too hard to be warming the bench.

• Brentford sign Christian Eriksen. After all the ugliness this weekend, that's absolutely brilliant to see.

• He won't be coming to watch at Adams Park so often now then.

• edited January 2022

Peterborough have apparently been gazumped by Wrexham for Tom O'connor from Burton, who couldn't afford to turn down the big fee offered. Lucky FFP doesn't apply in the National League!

• @mooneyman said:
    Peterborough have apparently been gazumped by Wrexham for Tom O'connor from Burton, who couldn't afford to turn down the big fee offered. Lucky FFP doesn't apply in the National League!

I supposed he asked Wrexham to Name his Tune ?

• Peterborough will be at their Crosswits end

• edited February 2022

While we sign the best of the apples, Raith Rovers go and do this

• edited February 2022

Had no idea there were League One games tonight. Wigan and Oxford drawing is handy, I guess.

• Rotherham thump Doncaster 5-0 though to take them 7 points ahead of us with a game in hand. Donnie go to Sunderland on Saturday. Don't hold out much hope of them getting anything there.

• edited February 2022

I'm struggling to see past a Rotherham and Wigan top 2 at this point - have done for a while tbf!

• Donnie go to Sunderland on Saturday. Don't hold out much hope of them getting anything there.

But won't it be hilarious if they do?

• @Wendoverman said:

Donnie go to Sunderland on Saturday. Don't hold out much hope of them getting anything there.

But won't it be hilarious if they do?

That would be soooooo Wycombe Sunderland

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    I'm struggling to see past a Rotherham and Wigan top 2 at this point - have done for a while tbf!

Looks like it but still all to play for. Credit to Paul Warne though. The yo-yo clubs' yo-yo club!

• Hopefully Wigan are starting to feel the brunt of their fixture pile up and they drop points repeatedly going forward.

But Rotherham look well clear now. Although playing the bottom side was only going one way.

We really need to capitalise on these next few games pre Wigan.

• I think Lincoln (a) will be really tough.

• @Malone said:
    Hopefully Wigan are starting to feel the brunt of their fixture pile up and they drop points repeatedly going forward.

The pile-up will have some effect, but they've got a ridiculous squad - I think it would take something pretty disastrous for them not to go up.

• Besides, imagine how funny it will be when we beat MK in the play-off semis then Sunderland in the final - where they take twice as many fans as us.