Skip to content

Millwall Fans Today

1151617181921»

Comments

• Great response from Cambridge, I hope that we and other clubs would do something similar.

Until the end of the season is just about ok with me if they have to have taken part in the education program / shown a willingness to change their behaviour.

• When fans get banned for other things, do they get refunded?

Seems quite generous.

• @Username said:
    Great response from Cambridge, I hope that we and other clubs would do something similar.

Until the end of the season is just about ok with me if they have to have taken part in the education program / shown a willingness to change their behaviour.

I interpreted it as them banning those not willing to take the offer of education, but maybe I've misunderstood it.

• @Malone said:
    When fans get banned for other things, do they get refunded?

Seems quite generous.

You'd assume there'd be something in the season ticket T&C's covering that, but I guess it comes down to the club's discretion at the end of the day.

• @chairboyscentral said:

@Username said:
    Great response from Cambridge, I hope that we and other clubs would do something similar.

I interpreted it as them banning those not willing to take the offer of education, but maybe I've misunderstood it.

I hope you've misunderstood it, but who knows!