Skip to content

Tottenham priority ticketing structure

Comments

• edited January 2017

@Onlooker Hard to believe Spurs could care one way or another in what order we sell the tickets.

If I was buying theatre tickets I'd expect to be given the choice of where to sit in exchange for my hard earned cash.

If true, this is typical of the way football fans are treated. Another example of putting the convenience of the clubs ahead of the wishes of the supporters.

• I find that very strange. Never heard of us doing it before. Will make enquiries.

• So the most organised people in the priority group get the crappiest tickets? Dear me, it's a right old fiasco isn't it?

• Tottenham clearly think we're such a bootleg club that it may pan out that we can't sell more than the lower tier!

Clearly it's easier if that were the case to fill blocks completely, rather than have fans all dotted around, to minimise marshalling outlay.

• If u ring up instead they are offering upper level.

• @Aylesburyblue I just rang up and they wouldn't sell me an upper tier.

• There's a different number for uppers

• Blimey, are they selling uppers now?

• Also from closed window 5, but there is a special 'knock.'

• @LX1 - Didn't know the Wycombe Lodge was that large. Is Ivor is the Grand Master?

• Hopefully by window 3 upper level is on sale for me..

• So basically the older people who are going on there own are being forced into the lower tier where they don't want to be, and the "singers" who are waiting to get tickets for their non-ST mates could end up being forced into the upper tier....

• edited January 2017

Exactly what @Username said. Very poor. Exactly why the information should've been shared earlier.

• I'm sure we can all have a fun game of swap shop later, once it's all settled down.

Fingers crossed that i'm not a seat or 2 away from the dreaded "singing gang"

• You have to walk up to window 5 and say "Cash". They will then reply "Ket".

• I'm sure the feeling is mutual Malone

• As a glory hunter who does not usually travel are there any tell-tale signs or distinguishing features of the 'singing section' that will warn me before I sit down with my pie?

• A large drum may be a clue!

• @Wendoverman said:
    As a glory hunter who does not usually travel are there any tell-tale signs or distinguishing features of the 'singing section' that will warn me before I sit down with my pie?

In the ground, pissed up angry types screaming 'sing up grandad' is a good sign you're in their company. Outside you'll be able to recognise them as a large group running away from two Spurs fans up the High Road.

• @Wendoverman Start a chant of 'We love you Gasroom, we do!'

• Thanks chaps....I assume if I do find myself amongst them I'll need to boo Paul Hayes and shout 'sort it out Gareth' or 'dogs***' at regular intervals?

• At the very least. You will also need to swear a lot because it makes you look clever and chant "Ainsworth out" if Tottenham take the lead.

• If things get too much I'll lob me flare and get out of there sharpish

• I am surprised that so many young men want to sing. Most choirs are in great need of them so they should widen their horizons and join.

• For those STHs who haven't twigged, you are entitled to 2 u7 STs gratis if you are in the family stand...

• @Wendoverman If you think you've accidentally walked in to 'day one philosophy class' with the word 'Kant' being used an awful lot, then you've probably ventured in to the Singing section.

• Although your presence could dekant it

• edited January 2017

@LX1 @Wheresthechips or my cries of 'I say is that sort of thing totally necessary?' will just inflame things

• No-one need worry about getting tickets in phase 3.

956 sold today, meaning only just over 1,000 can buy 2 each in phase 3, leaving several hundred for general sale.

270 / 496 sold in the "singing section"

• Dale, do you know why Spurs have asked to club to sell the lower tier first? I can't think of any logical reason why lower and upper can't be sold at the same time. I'm waiting for a response from Spurs on this.