Skip to content

Tottenham priority ticketing structure

Comments

• I don't know, been out all day and got back to Wycombe at 4.30. Looks like it was requested by Spurs but I don't know why yet I'm afraid. Board meeting on Thursday so worst case will ask then, try to find out sooner.

• Just had a response:

"It is usual process for clubs to ask visitors to sell tickets in a specific order. This means that in the event of the visiting club not selling the full allocation, turnstiles and internal segregation doors can be configured to allow sales to home fans if availability exists. Specifically to White Hart Lane, it also provides the visiting club a better opportunity to sell tickets to family groups and those with ambulant disabilities nearer to the front of the pitch and lower tier vomitory areas"

I've made the point back, that a sell out from our point of view was inevitable really, and ironically, buying as a family is really only an option for our fans in phase 3 or 4, when there will probably only be upper tier tickets left!

Steve - have just mailed you the correspondence if you wanted to get in contact with Spurs supporter liaison. They have generally been very responsive and helpful to requests

• @Wendoverman look out for the bods in the fake Stone Island clobber. If you shout "we create the atmosphere" at regular intervals you will be fine. A couple of alchopops won't go a miss either.

• Is a "vomitory area" where you throw up after too much alcohol?

• @DJWYC14 You might want to allow more time for phase 3.

It would have been the busiest phase anyway, but now it also includes people who wanted to buy in phases 1 & 2 but have been denied access to the upper tier until the lower seats are sold.

• Dale, thanks as always, for your help and feedback. As you say, we were always going to sell out.

• Fair play to both @DJWYC14 and @AlanCecil for their tireless efforts responding to reams of individual queries. You chaps are a credit, in what is turning out to be an absolute saga!

• Well said Malone. Hats off to you gents!

• @Malone said:
    Fair play to both DJWYC14 and AlanCecil for their tireless efforts responding to reams of individual queries. You chaps are a credit, in what is turning out to be an absolute saga!

Top chaps indeed!

• And, as usual, spare a thought for Richard and Lily (in particular) and anyone else involved in ticket sales. The pressure at times like this is immense and, in my experience, they remain remarkably patient and good-humoured.

• I'll second (or third, or fourth) that - a sterling effort from all involved. Including the regular updates regarding ticket numbers sold, remaining, split per area, etc. Top communication.

Can I ask though, why the controversy over lower or upper tier? Why is the upper tier being deemed so much better by some, when all those in the terrace, Beechdean and family stands normally watch from that sort of height (or lower) anyway?

• Has anyone been in the away end at White Hart Lane previously and can offer advice? I want tickets for me and my two young children - all three of us ST holders and only wanting one ticket each, so could buy in Window 1 - but don't know if the kids will be able to see anything from the lower tier seats currently on sale or if they would be more likely to be able to get a good view from the upper tier; in which case I should wait and chance getting tickets when the upper tier ones are on sale.

• @Uncle_T said:
    Has anyone been in the away end at White Hart Lane previously and can offer advice? I want tickets for me and my two young children - all three of us ST holders and only wanting one ticket each, so could buy in Window 1 - but don't know if the kids will be able to see anything from the lower tier seats currently on sale or if they would be more likely to be able to get a good view from the upper tier; in which case I should wait and chance getting tickets when the upper tier ones are on sale.

I would say young kids would struggle to get a decent view in the front 6-8 rows. Especially if directly behind the goal.

Personnally I always try and sit the front 5 rows of the upper (block 44 through choice).

• From the numbers provided by @DJWYC14 it is mathematically not possible for the tickets to sell out during phase 3 (unless another thousand people suddenly sign up for half season tickets of course...) so if you're not sure then just hang on and get them then. Providing of course that they can deal with all the calls/queues in that 2 day window before they go on general sale!

• @Uncle_T I think you'll be better off in the upper tier. From my experience the lower tier doesn't tend to sit down much so they may struggle to see.

• Thanks all.

• Sold 2k tickets already.....somehow I think for people in window 4 (me ) will have no chance of getting tickets.

• Could be an interesting situation if everyone now holds off from getting their tickets until the upper tier becomes available.
    It'll be like a game of chicken, watching out for the updates on the tickets sold, slowly counting up - but not quickly enough - as the days roll on ever nearer to next Wednesday when they go on general sale. Do you stick or twist - get tickets in the lower tier to make sure you've got them, or risk being plunged into the chaos of the free for all just to get upper tier seats...

• @wwfc2015 Been on the sauce again.......956 tickets have been sold

• Spurs tickets: day 1; 956 tickets sold to STHs, 3,079 left. On sale to STHs tomorrow & 500 Club/ half ST holders from Thurs (1 per person). This was twitter by wycombe wandfer trust

• @DJWYC14 said:
    956 sold today, meaning only just over 1,000 can buy 2 each in phase 3, leaving several hundred for general sale.

@Wwfc2015_ where does it say sold 2k already? Looks like 956 to me.
    Do the maths - rounding for ease, 1000 sold today means even if no more eligible STH/500/share scheme members buy tickets for the rest of this week (which won't happen), there are still only approx 1000 people that can buy a max of 2 tickets each in phase 3. Even if they all did buy 2 (which they won't) that would mean 3000 tickets sold, out of 4000. Which leaves 1000 for general sale, doesn't it?

• Apologies my bad....have had a long day !

• Yep, the more tickets sold in phase 1 & 2, the more tickets will be available in window 4 (as less people are eligible to buy 2 tickets in window 3). That's my understanding anyway! Good news for folk like me who are waiting for the general sale, as it looks like not far off 1000 tickets will be available. I was fearing only a couple of hundred would be left and it would be down to pot luck who got tickets, but at least now I feel I've maybe half a chance.

• At least 500 will go on general sale I reckon.

• @Wwfc2015_ Is having a long day an excuse for spreading lies and disinformation?

• @bill_stickers said:
    Wwfc2015_ Is having a long day an excuse for spreading lies and disinformation?

Shit up mate...I made a mistake..get over it.

• *shut I meant apologies

• @bill_stickers said:
    Wwfc2015_ Is having a long day an excuse for spreading lies and disinformation?

I mis read the post on twitter...apologies we can't all be as perfect as you