Skip to content

Tottenham priority ticketing structure

Comments

• All please note that I have said "entitled" based on Doob's implied view that STH guests will not be people that attend games when they can

• What a palaver to get a ticket .

• Rmj, window 3 is the one season ticket holders can bring a guest and sit with them.

window 4 would be general sale

• Yes window 3 if you want to buy additional ticket.

• I think fromtheside makes a very good point regarding booking history. Maybe the club could take that feedback and adjust accordingly. Although I am a season ticket holder, I do think the current phasing is unfair to those who attend regularly but do not have a season ticket. Maybe DJWYC14 could feed that back to he club?

• I agree. I think the club has done a pretty good job with this system, but the only change I'd make would be to make window 4 open only to those with a prior buying history, with a later 5th window for general sale (not that they'd make it that far).

• Tbf, I think they have made a good sense ab at the priority allocation. We can all make observations with hindsight. Just think of the carnage if Spurs first offer had been accepted. I understand they initially offered us only 2900 tickets!

• *a good stab

• @JohnnyAllAlone there is no need to feel grateful that the Club rejected 2900, if true. The away side is entitled to 15% minimum. If 2900 had been accepted everyone involved would have had no choice but to resign or been ousted by popular revolt.

• @LX1 said:
    The away side is entitled to 15% minimum.

The 15% myth explained here: http://www.thefa.com/news/2014/Feb/26/away-ticket-allocations-arsenal-everton

• Not in this case. From my understanding of a conversation at the Trust table yesterday because of the stadium work Spurs have a dispensation on the 15% and can set whatever is agreed with the visiting club. They opened with 2900 and were given a very short reply.

• LX1LX1
    edited January 2017

@arnos_grove thanks for that, sheds some light on the situation. Still needs some explanation though I think. "FA Cup rules allow for an away allocation of up to 15% of the home stadium." Surely more than 15% is allowed? Also I read this phrase as suggesting 0% being acceptable?

From that I conclude there are no rules on away allocation in the Cup.

• @LX1 reading between the lines it seems like the 15% is a bit of a guide / aspiration really. I particularly like the bit where they end with the 'nothing to do with us, guv'. I'll guarantee that if that safety group suggested a reduction in corporate hospitality, the FA would soon get involved.

• @DJWYC14 How are 500 club members identified at the point of purchase? The rest of my family have season tickets so are planning to pick up their tickets and mine in window 2, I'm a 500 club member. How can they demonstrate that they're picking up on my behalf?

• @Blue_since_1990 yes that's been passed on.
    @drcongo there will be a list of 500 Club members with the ticket office staff, so just bring some ID and should be no issues

• @DJWYC14 Ah, but I can't be there. If they can give my name and postcode, would that work? Otherwise I'm not going to be sitting with the rest of my family.

• Yes, that will be fine

• Top man @DJWYC14 thanks for your help

• Thank you DJWYC14.

• I was messaged this advice from a Spurs fan on the Spurs forum for anyone not able to buy tickets. I don't know how worthwhile or credible the info is, so it is copy and pasted directly:

"Unlikely that all our STs will buy their tickets mate so my tip for those desperate for a ticket would be to buy a half season membership (£25 at a guess) and buy a ticket in the home end right next to the away.

Safest would be west upper or lower blocks 1& 8 (I think) check the stadium plan - away fans are in the south stand next to the West.

Or just get a customer number and take your chances on general sale."

• This from a new WWFC email shows the club have now given share scheme investors a true benefit:

I'm a share scheme investor
    You can buy two tickets each from Thursday 19th January onwards; the ticket office opens at 10am.

• @WanderingDays Good advice you were given there. The blocks are actually 1 & 9. 1 is upper and 9 is lower.

Its what 100's of Belgians have done for the Wembley game (bought 1/2 season memberships).

• I haven't seen that on the club website. That would mean share scheme investors have the right to buy two tickets prior to phase 3, where STH, half-STH and 500 club members are able to purchase guest tickets. That really doesn't sound right to me. I was really hoping the club did something for the non-season ticket holders who have been to numerous games home and away but can't afford to invest or purchase season tickets. I am a half STH.

• Was it today that the club said an 'FAQ' would be posted or have I just dreamt that up?

• I thought the club would subtly suggest that getting a half season ticket or joining the 500 club may improve your chances of getting a Spurs ticket but no it's straight in with sign up now and jump the queue!
    :)

• Is that right re: Share Scheme investors being able to buy 2 tickets on the 19th? As an investor I wouldn't be complaining if that were the case, but it doesn't seem right that we can buy 2 tickets before STH's can. Possibly a typo in the email?

• Anyone care to share the contents of this email? I am a trust member but often find myself absent from their mailing list

• @Brownie Here you go;

Get me to the Lane! Your FA Cup information pack

• Tottenham Hotspur vs Wycombe Wanderers, Saturday 28th January (3pm)
    • Tickets go on sale to season ticket holders (one each) on Tuesday morning
    • 4,035 tickets available in total for Chairboys fans at White Hart Lane
    • Order your commemorative shirt from O'Neills before Friday

Wycombe Wanderers are off to White Hart Lane - and here's how you can join them!

Click here for all you need to know; this includes on-sale dates, prices and more information about the buying process.

We've been given 4,035 tickets to sell to Chairboys fans, and these will be available on a priority basis (see below).

I'm a season ticket holder
    You can buy one ticket each from Tuesday 17th January onwards; the ticket office opens at 10am. You can buy on behalf of other season ticket holders to ensure you're sat together - just quote their name and customer number when purchasing.

If you want to buy two tickets each, you can do so from Monday 23rd January onwards (but not if you've already purchased one ticket in the first phase).

I'm a half-season ticket holder or 500 Club member
    You can buy one ticket each from Thursday 19th January onwards; the ticket office opens at 10am. You can buy on behalf of other season ticket holders, half-season ticket holders or 500 Club members to ensure you're sat together - just quote their details when purchasing.

If you want to buy two tickets each, you can do so from Monday 23rd January onwards (but not if you've already purchased one ticket in the first or second phases).

I'm a share scheme investor
    You can buy two tickets each from Thursday 19th January onwards; the ticket office opens at 10am.

I'm none of the above - help!
    You can buy up to four tickets each when they go on general sale at 10am on Wednesday 25th January - this can be over the phone, in person at Adams Park, or online. To give yourself a better chance of getting hold of a ticket, you could consider buying a half-season ticket, joining the 500 Club, or asking a season ticket holder to buy one on your behalf from Monday 23rd January.

• Cheers! @Jonny_King
    I'm going to make the assumption that, if this is correct and share scheme investors can get two tickets on 19th Jan, that they cannot then get a further two as a STH on 23rd....? Or does this open the door for Share scheme investing STHs to get four tickets??