Skip to content

Tottenham priority ticketing structure

Comments

• A season ticket holder can buy in window 1.

• @wformation they will be phased. ANY STH can buy a ticket in the first phase, regardless if you are a Share scheme / 500 Club member. In the second phase it includes 500 Club members that are not STHs, half season ticket holders and so on. Hope that makes sense

• Just for the record, the Villa away game was not 'sit where you want'. There were allocated seats - of course some may not have sat in them. The away end was also not sold out

• The system is a bit convoluted, though demand is going to outstrip supply more than any other of our games for quite some time, so putting rules in place to give STHs priority in getting a ticket for themselves, but giving others a chance of getting tickets as well before STHs can get any for their guests, make sense. Unfortunately in a situation like this, you're not going to be able to be all things to all people. I think some consideration has gone into this, hopefully this will work out best for as big a portion of our fans who want to go as possible.
    If STHs could buy 3 tickets right from the get go, they could easily sell out at that point before going on general sale.
    Personally, as someone who lives away from town and can't spend protracted periods of time waiting in a queue on the phone because of work, it's not ideal, but I'll have to take my chances getting a ticket in the third window so I can get tickets for myself and two other friends who can't normally get to games because of work.

• @TheChair @DJWYC14 The charter is very explicit on how cup tickets will be allocated and I don't see any mention that friends of STH's will be given priority over "those that have attended the highest number of matches" as recorded on the club database.

• @hipsmann said:
    I believe STH's should be able to buy 2 tickets straight away as a sign of loyalty especially as most of them are also 500 club members and also share scheme members

According to stats kindly provided by @DJWYC14, about 20% of season ticket holders are 500 club members and even fewer subscribe to the share scheme.

• OK Stattos and others who have been posting the many helpful messages on here.
    I'm a season ticket holder, trust member and chairboys funder but not a member of the 500 club or share scheme. I take a friend to occasional matches and, obviously, he would like a ticket. if I want to get two, what do you recommend?

• Has to be window 3 @Thicketblue ..that's the only time you can buy a ticket for yourself and your friend.

• Wait for window 3 @Thicketblue . The club expect 500-1000 to be available for general sale in window 4 according to this post from @DJWYC14 on Facebook, so there should be no problem waiting till window 3.

Yes, its anticipated 500-1000 tickets should go to GS. If ALL STHs/500 club/ share scheme/ 1/2STHs buy 2 each its still likely to be under the 4k allocation. Window 1&2 give STHs a chance to buy individually if they are panicking about not getting a ticket. Will also help stagger the sales. Window 3 will be a big bunfight but window 1 and 2 will ease the pressure and get first batch out of the way

• Many thanks for those responses - I was just concerned over numbers and that one might 'fall between two stools'.
    A supplemental question - does anyone know where we will be located and, assuming the seating allocation is strictly enforced i.e. not allowed to sit anywhere, where would the best view be - where is the singing area etc? A couple of times I've been allocated and forced to sit in the very front row at away games, which made it a very different game from watching from the Frank Adams Stand. Any thoughts anyone?

• The reason i am confident it will reach general sale is because a fair few fans will buy in windows 1 and 2 and therefore only be eligible to 1 ticket.

I do not want to speak for everyone but if you keep an eye on window 3 opening date/ time and be on the ball you should be ok.

Singing section is in the upper tier but that is just one block so presumably you could ask to go in the upper tier but not in the singing section block if you prefer.

From watching on tv and hearing from others apparently you are "almost" forced to stand in the lower tier because of how close you are to the pitch.

• If those quoted figures from @DJWYC14 above are correct, it's really disappointing that the club haven't done anything to prioritise tickets for regular home and away supporters, who don't fit into the other categories at the start of Window 4. I assume it's all part of a drive for new ST sales, 500 club members etc. which although sensible commercially, isn't exactly fan-friendly to those who simply can't afford to make a larger contribution.

• Surely we should have an old guard section, supporters with a few years under their belts who like Napoleon we can throw in to deliver the coup de grace

• UPDATE - on sale date/ times for phases 1-4 are now online:

Phase 1 - From Tuesday 17th, 10am onwards, including full-time after Luton fixture on Saturday 21st
    Season ticket holders may purchase one ticket each. (One season ticket holder may purchase on behalf of other season ticket holders provided they can supply the correct name and customer number)

Phase 2 - From Thursday 19th, 10am onwards,including full-time after Luton fixture on Saturday 21st
    In addition to those eligible in Phase 1, 500 Club members and half-season ticket holders (new and existing) may purchase one ticket each. Supporters who have already purchased in Phase 1 will not be eligible to purchase again.

Phase 3 - From Monday 23rd, 10am onwards
    Those eligible in Phase 1 & 2 plus Share Scheme investors (new and existing) may purchase two tickets each. This enables those wishing to bring a guest to be seated together. Supporters who have already purchased in Phases 1 & 2 will not be eligible to purchase again in Phase 3.

Phase 4 - From Wednesday 25th, 10am onwards until sell-out
    General sale (limited to four per person)

Read more at http://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ticket-details-tottenham-a-fac-r4-3514988.aspx#E5SkQOLA4G1RXIOZ.99

• edited January 2017

Other news: singing section now moved to lower tier after supporter feedback. 494 seats in block 38. Allows people to sit in upper tier. There may be a second block if it's possible/ appropriate to into another block the club may do this

If you have any other feedback please tweet @wwtrust or @wwfcofficial, or email [email protected] - the club will work with the Trust on putting a FAQ document out on Monday. @TheChair your point has been raised. I've been told there are approx 1850 STHs (box holders included)

• Anyway, for now we have an important league match today, and it's off to the match I go!

• Imagine waiting for phase 3 to buy 2 tickets and not getting a ticket - or is that logistically impossible?

• Don't think that's possible, there's only around 2000 season ticket holders + trust/500 club I believe, so would need literally all of them to get two

• Don't think "trust" comes into it.

• A brisk trade being done at the Trust stall in the Vere Suite and a fair few half season tickets flying out the door post match as well.

• That's good news. Two huge league games coming up now m.

• Thank you DJWC 14 for raising my issue re the Clubs Charter. It is much appreciated!

• @arnos_grove said:
    A brisk trade being done at the Trust stall in the Vere Suite and a fair few half season tickets flying out the door post match as well.

45 half season tickets sold today and at least 6 or 7 sign ups to the 500 club, possibly more. Plus 4 more share scheme investors and 4 more Trust members

• @DJWYC14 Good news all round then. Not big numbers that effect the ticket sales for the game but good income for the club

• That's an impressive day's efforts!

Glad we didn't miss a trick to lure people to Tottenham tickets via those avenues!
    Think i'll get my tickets in Window 1 to be 100% safe though...

• Isn't it depressing that the people than turn out on a cold, miserable day for the least attractive fixture in a run of home games have to commit something more to give themselves a chance of getting a ticket for Spurs. At most home games the majority of the crowd are not season ticket holders but as far as the club is concerned these people might as well not exist. STH's can take a 'guest' to Spurs; how many of those 'guests' turned up today?

• I do agree with you on that @Doob I am a season ticket holder but I feel for people who regularly attend home & away games but don't have an ST.

After season ticket, 500 club etc etc the next phase should be fans with booking history from this season.

• a guest they can't sit with, can't see that being very attractive can you.

• Not many season ticket holders are gonna risk waiting until Window 4.

• Doob, both of my "guests" turned up today, have been STHs in past but stopped as are at Uni in North and were STHs since age of 5 years old. Why should I not believe that they are not entitled to go to the Spurs game ????