Skip to content

Tottenham priority ticketing structure

Comments

• So possiby people who turned up at the ground will get tickets in lower upper teir rows than people who phoned. And it also sounds like seat rows are not necessarily dependent on when you get through?

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    Got three tickets at 11.45. Upper tier row 10 block 46. Queued for approx 40 mins, so not bad. Three windows open in ticket office 1.

Same row as me happy days

• Collected my tickets at 1210 queue about 10 people with three windows. 15 mins top.

• @AndrewC said:
    So possiby people who turned up at the ground will get tickets in lower upper teir rows than people who phoned.

That's not how it worked for me.

• Tickets secured...apparently no seats left in the singing section...I'm not sure that worries me too much though!

• As has been said before @Wendoverman I don't think any of us need to be sat in that section to be singing all through the match.

• I am usually in the chanting, shouting, moaning, and more shouting section at Adams Park most games...

• Suspect you can hear the two blokes behind us!

• About 100 tickets left for home fans. Good turnout will be a full house.

• @TTID that sounds worth the walk from Seven Sisters!

• @sandsexile said:
    fingers crossed ben gets through..

I'm feeling under threat.

• @TTID Have you got any idea how many rows there are in the upper tier sections (particularly Block 46) as I can't find any seating plans online that have those?

• @Brownie said:
    TTID Have you got any idea how many rows there are in the upper tier sections (particularly Block 46) as I can't find any seating plans online that have those?

20 in the upper and 26 in the lower. I think I mistakenly said it the other way around earlier in the thread.

• @TTID said:
    20 in the upper and 26 in the lower. I think I mistakenly said it the other way around earlier in the thread.

In my defence, the North Stand has a different configuration.

• I'm Row 23 of lower, so definitely at least that many there.

• @clifty04 said:
    I'm Row 23 of lower, so definitely at least that many there.

Yep, definitely 26 rows in the lower.

• It's interesting that the club are deliberately avoiding confirmation of the apparent change of selling policy in window 3, despite many requests for clarification. Originally it was definitely not possible to buy another ticket in window 3 if you'd bought one in windows 1 & 2.

Certainly some 'alternative facts' being offered on the club twitter feed at present.

• 20 tickets left in the home stands.

• "You're only here for the Wycombe!" :-)

• @Doob said:
    "You're only here for the Wycombe!" :-)

Of course. Goes without saying

• Massive leap in sales this morning. At start of play there were 1395 sold, now 2682. 1353 remaining. Club say they are confident there will be at least 500 left for general sale.

• Well we got our 22 today all together. Should be a good day.

• Will look out for you walking two by two up Tottenham High Road!

• Lol Ok 3 kids, one pensioner, 4 women and some real ale lovers! Cant miss us.

• @Fidget said:
    Massive leap in sales this morning. At start of play there were 1395 sold, now 2682. 1353 remaining. Club say they are confident there will be at least 500 left for general sale.

• edited January 2017

sounds like you will blend in quite nicely @M3G

• @arnos_grove , the twitter feed suggests we were correct in noticing the very obvious shift in policy.
    We are such an amateur club at times.

• Fan ownership!