Skip to content

3 wins in 21 games 10 conceded in the last four games 7 yellow cards today ...

Comments

• Pointless, as nobody would read it except Righty!

• @DevC "If the mood is to find fault in everything, see every negative thing as entirely predictable and avoidable and see every positive as luck, then you will always find evidence to support your preconception. I dare say I will not persuade you otherwise, not sure I can be bothered any more to try."
    Was that last paragraph directed at me Dev as you started the post @EwanHoosaami? If so, I like to know why/have it justified. My comment regarding Westons' groin injury could be very well related to his previous foot injury was my first post in donkeys. I have not been overly critical/positve/negative on many of the current aspects of the clubs current situation. Neither have I joined in with the masses in being critical of your posts, (I really had nothing to add that hadn't already been posted), preferring to keep my thoughts off this forum.
    For the record, I am generally more mooted at the ground and on here of the club, the trust, GA and the players in particular. As such there would be no benefit in trying to persuade me either way. Also for your information, as part of my income/living, I treat people, (mostly amateurs), but some professionals, for sports injuries and the "extended aches & pains associated with the original injury. So when I made the observation that it is quite common for other injuries to occur, it was from work related experience, not just a flippant comment made to support any other agenda.

• Stick that in you pipe and smoke it DevC !

• @EwanHoosaami , relax old chap, no one takes Dev as seriously as he takes himself.

• Is this thread over yet?

• Is this season over yet?

• From my point of view, Mr Marginalista, yes.

As noted above, I find the treatment of Gareth Ainsworth on this forum extremely distasteful and for that matter counter-productive. Others of course are free to hold their own opinion. For some reason it makes me probably disproportionately angry.
    But I have nothing more to say (for a bit at least).

I dare say there will be plenty more pages of comment from the usual suspects should the opposition team have the temerity to prevail on Saturday. Perhaps a few less if WWFC do.

• A typical ending

'... I have nothing more to say'

And then say something else. I'm done just for the record too.

• looks like our crowds could end up around 3k soon total backward going club now

• I've still no idea what he's talking about

People still quite like Gaz and want him to turn it around don't they? Is there loads of abuse that gets deleted before I read it?

• Some people are incapable of not having the last word. Over and out.

• About 3 contributors have a downer on Gaz. Most others are keen for him to stay but frustrated by many aspects of our play since the dawn of 2016.

And no, there's absolutely no repository of deleted Gaz abuse to read.

• Is @devc reading a different forum and then posting on this one?

• It's all very strange

He seems really angry about it all. If only he realised it's not true

• I'm not sure the 30 people on the Gasroom influence anything in particular do they. I suppose if we all got cider'd up with banterking and went to Gaz's house it might be called bullying...

• @Wendoverman; I like what did there, all is fair in love and war.

• @Wendoverman , and out of those 30, I think only about 5 actually go to games regularly.

• Say what you like about @DevC but he was spot on with this comment wasn't he?

"I dare say there will be plenty more pages of comment from the usual suspects should the opposition team have the temerity to prevail on Saturday. Perhaps a few less if WWFC do."

• that's long been the case with football forums/pages etc @Rolo , i wouldn't put that down as particularly insightful genius from dev.

• @Rolo I don't think that's spot on at all to be honest, read plenty on here reporting positively but tentatively about the weekends result/performance.

• I for one hope very few opposition teams have the temerity to prevail at Adams Park. I cannot stand all that prevailing...

• I can hear the chant now: 'You only prevail when you're winning. Preeevaaaail when you're wiiiinnning'

• I'm afraid I can't @Lloyd2084. Nor would I want to! For goodness sake sir/madam, it doesn't even scan. Are you Dave Pledling in disguise?

• Madam?! What the hell...?!

Sheesh, fair enough mate. There was some context for it, but I can't be bothered to explain.

• Chillax mate.

• Has this been the most bizarre thread on Gasroom 2.0?

• the season is young @Uncle_T

• I sometimes wonder if @micra, is perhaps a very subtle troll

• He definitely looks like a troll.

• ...says the man with one eye...