Skip to content

New signings

Comments

• I will shut u down if you keep on your horse's ass !!

• I find it shocking how many people are in favour of censorship on this forum. Whereas Wendoverman seems capable of ignoring an irritant RITM is added to the list of people who are in favour of only allowing people to say what the majority want to hear. Personally I find blueh_w more entertaining than most of the people on here.

• Oh I don't know, I can see an argument for banning him as he can be annoying and rude. No-one is suggesting banning him for his opinions, it's the way he expresses himself that is the issue. I agree that he's more entertaining than irritating though, so my preference would be to keep him around.

• I just scroll past his posts as i know they're not worth reading, problem solved!

• Precisely Robin, problem solved. The crime of being annoying and rude doesn´t exist, except in people's oversensitive psyches, many of whom manage to simultaneously engage the person whilst crying foul. It's like watching the Germans playing football.

• moving on from talking about blueh, lets get back to the post! i was scouting BBC football, it seems lots of clubs have been making signing recently, see mansfield have singed Westcarr from Portmouth, im not yet panicking im sure GA has got all in hand, intrigued to see the quality that we are bringing in, after GA brilliant recruits last year....high standards to live up to this year!!

• You do know that something doesn't have to be a crime for it to be bad, right? And that your way of doing things isn't the only valid way.

Who is to say someone is being 'over-sensitive' rather than just sensitive? There is no objective measure of sensitivity.

The Germans are quite good at football, if I recall correctly from the World Cup. I'm not quite sure of your point there.

• @Ed_ it's an interesting conclusion you come to about me wanting @blueh_w banned from this forum.
    'Only allowing people to say what the majority want to hear'
    I'm more than happy to hear opinions from anyone. You can agree or disagree with an opinion. What I am so against with blueh_w is his constant trolling with new signings and insider information. All of this has been made up so far and adds nothing for fans and forum members wanting updates and views about the team and the club.
    Frankly I find it pathetic but in the world when dogs are Britains Most Talented I suppose some could find it entertaining. I enjoy certain posters more than others but I read more of those who are informative or opinionated than those who are entertaining.
    I still say there is no place for such blatant trolling on this forum. If you base things on more entertainment based criteria than see a different view. Just don't assume my reasons for my opinion.

• Finally, the new gasroom beginning to feel a bit like the old one.

I think the football got in the way a bit last season, which was a massive shame

• I'm afraid I'm going to have to ban you for that Mr Plant.

• It's a tricky one for me. I don't want @blueh_w banned just for being an annoying, untruthful arse - but I was glad that the Plymouth kid who kept posting bollocks during the playoffs was banned.

So at what point does the level of annoying-ness become bannable (not sure that's a word but you know what I mean)?

• Stay be we should have a three strikes process.

• Cambridge have made top.notch signings this.windows they for me are dark horses for top 3

• I'm sure you can und> @Wwfc2015_ said:

Cambridge have made top.notch signings this.windows they for me are dark horses for top 3

I agree; was very surprised when they signed Corr and evn more surprised that Omozusi signed today.

Have every faith in GS and that some quality signings will be announced in due course.

Roll on next season :-)

• GS should of course have been GA; stupid spell checking phone.

• I appreciate it takes time etc etc but genuine question here…. are we the only club in League Two yet to announce a signing for next season?

On a note along the lines of Cambridge - Mansfield are making some interesting signings. Not top 3 worthy but a strike trio of Craig Westcarr, Matt Green and Chris Beardsley has the potential to be a handful.

• @Brownie said:
    I appreciate it takes time etc etc but genuine question here…. are we the only club in League Two yet to announce a signing for next season?

On a note along the lines of Cambridge - Mansfield are making some interesting signings. Not top 3 worthy but a strike trio of Craig Westcarr, Matt Green and Chris Beardsley has the potential to be a handful.

I believe so.

• Im looking at it as GA wants the players he had here last season and while they are not being announced as signing for anybody else there is a chance they will be at Adams Park so feeling pretty unflustered still tbh.

• Leave @blueh_w alone. He's not truly offensive - I just view him as a bit like V1 Gasroom's RUMOR HOUND but without the self awareness.

That Plymouth bloke wasn't even entertaining, just shouting 'green army' and being a bit racist, he deserved his ban.

• I agree with Arnos. It wouldn't be a WWFC discussion site without differing views. At least he has drummed up some activity at this quiet time.

• This nonsense arises every year. Why bother as it makes no difference to what actually happens?

• A mumbled Hear Hear from me!!

• The closed season 'New Signings' thread is a joy to me. No other subject swings between such depths of despair and heights of ecstasy. And there's the added infuriation of people with 'top sources' linking the club with anyone available, using the 'even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day' method to claim victory when one of them comes off!

• i wonder if today is the day we here we hear some news from AP in regards to some player news!! #hereishoping

• Today's the day the Teddy Bears have their knicks picked.

• The way i look at it is the longer without any news of new players coming in there must be less chance of anyone leaving so we'll have most of the side that did so well last season. No doubt we'll have some players on trial in the pre season friendlies as well as some new loan players as well.

• I suspect that if Gaz has just got back off holiday then we are unlikely to hear any news until the end of the week. I am still holding out hope for Alfie, Nico and Sam. Alfie would be the real amazing signing.
    If we do get a chance to get Nico or Sam, I suspect it wouldn't be until after the Brentford players have returned for training (1st July).

• Brentford chose Sam Saunders to model their new training kit

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/news/article/2015-16-training-wear-2487734.aspx

Could either mean that he's not going anywhere, or it could just be that he was the only one in for training and he recovers from his injury

• i personally do not think that we will see Saunders come to WW next season, he seems to really love Brentford, especially now as a new manager has come in and he can show what he can do. i think we have a chance of getting Nico, which would be a amazing coup, in regards to Mawson, things have gone really quiet on that front. we all have to wait patiently for GA to work his magic and to bring some real gems to WWFC!!

• Could just be that the rest of the team have faces that would break your camera.