Skip to content

New signings

Comments

• @drcongo said:
    Hoping we get this guy.

Brilliant, thanks....Shite week so needed a smile!

• Like a robotic James Harper.

• More flexibility and fluidity in his joints than ex WWFC defender
    Nigel Gray, who was more like the tin man.

• Scott Marshall was a bit tin man as well

• Scott Marshall was a highly dented tin man judging by his ever lasting
    spells on various teams treatment tables.

• Another criteria could be whether they'd be willing to put their house on someone signing.

• @StrongestTeam said:
    Think we need an easy rating system for transfer rumours, based in sources, inaccurate details in articles, people crediting copied articles as further proof, posting their own articles, actually we just need more patience and less BS, not hopeful on that, roll on pre-season.

Other than the emergency keeper, what other BS rumor has sufficed?

• Dale Jennings been released by Barnsley... Realistic target for us?

• Tom Pope rumour appears to be on its last legs:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30983549

• I have heard no noices as yet of anything bubbling...

• For any players? Allesandra going to.Rochdale and Pope to bury

• We will sign Mawson, Yennaris and Saunders without a doubt.

• @blueh_w
    I sort of dread asking this on the basis that it will only encourage you to lose another house, but in the other (now closed) thread you referred to FL approval - does that mean your sources tell you it's an international signing then?

• @blueh_w said:
    We will sign Mawson, Yennaris and Saunders without a doubt.

Brilliant, thanks for dashing the hopes of all of us that were hoping for at least one of these three to sign. Given your track record I'd say they're a dead certainty to be going elsewhere...

• blueh_w when will you come to the conclusion that you're a twat and nobody is interested in the shite you post? You're just a very poor wum.

• edited June 2015

removed

• Yawn!

• edited June 2015

removed

• I think we need to calm down. Blueh yiu have cried wolf before however I really do hope you are right, let's get behind GA!

• no I didn't cry wolf, everybody knows gareth didn't wanna play alex lynch in the play offs but was given no choice and as it turns out he did fantastic and it could be the making of him. The only thing maybe for the penalties was Ingram would have looked bigger in the goal and may have done better but thats splitting hairs.

• @blueh_w you're nothing but a troll. A complete wind up merchant. I don't believe anything you write and it wouldn't bother me if the admin on this site banned your account. You're not really adding anything.

• Is blueh_w Trevor in disguise?

• @blueh_w said:
    no I didn't cry wolf,

So this - "yes I have a source Damian Martinez has signed on a 7 day loan this afternoon." and this - "Nick Pope will sign on a 7day loan from Charlton on Thursday if Matt isn't fit. You heard it here first."
    arent crying wolf...

Do us a favour and I and troll elsewhere...

• 'everybody knows gareth didn't wanna play alex lynch in the play offs'

The problem is that this isn't the point you were making at the time. Obviously Matt Ingram is the first choice goalkeeper, that goes without saying.

You said that we might as well not bother with the playoffs if Lynch was going to be in goal. That was proven to be incorrect, as we demolished Plymouth and then were seconds from promotion in the final.

You said the FA would allow us to sign an emergency loan keeper, even though this would have been clearly against both the regulations and the spirit of the emergency loan keeper arrangement. In fact, you said you would put your house on it. This was proven to be incorrect. As Fidget says above, you even named the potential loan keepers.

You said Ingram would be fit for the play-off final. Again, you said you would bet your house on it. Once again, you were wrong.

You are a fantasist. And you don't just say that you think x might be happening, you assert things as fact, and then insult people who disagree with you. It doesn't add anything to the discussion and it winds people up.

In short, you need to buck up your ideas!

• Here here

• @blueh_w Maybe you really believe you are telling us the truth? Perhaps you've got a 'mate' that works at the club - but he doesn't really like you very much so gives you this 'inside information' that's utter bollocks 'cos he knows you're going to make a fool of yourself on here.
    That can be the only other possible reason for the shite you post.

• Plse close this person's "account".

• close it and I will start another one, not difficult is it !

• @blueh_w neither is telling the truth or keeping your mouth shut when you know nothing but you seem to be unable to work those two out. One more vote to shut his account down

• We could just ignore his posts.