Skip to content

Next seasons kits

Comments

• These are gorgeous! Love the white detail on the home shirts, and as for the red change kits? Layer Road, short sleeves only, fans on the pitch, John Williams through on goal. Lovely.

• Really like the home kit, really don't like the away kit.

• To be fair, it does come across this way. I seem to remember you slating O’Neills last week because the ‘kit was delayed’ and wouldn’t be here before the start of the season (which as things stand, it will be). Now you’re complaining about the sleeves and god knows what else. Like I said earlier, it’s all down to personal opinion which is fine but it does seem that some posters (and I’m not saying you are or aren’t included in this) are constantly looking for negatives.

Anyway, back to Twitter for me, to read the moans about the lack of new signings to launch the kits.

• edited July 2022

We've moved away from the creative recent kits with the swan and the 2 tone 2 tones (!) from a few years ago, so it's back to the usual scenario of what can you do with a kit that has to be dark and light quarters!

So it's fine enough, and I'll get one, after missing the last one with 1 season of no games viewable at the grounds.

The red one just looks a bit bland. At least the gold kit was something a bit different.

And I wonder have we ever brought a "change" kit out, and then relegated it to 3rd choice in this manner before?

It barely got an outing when it was 1st choice change kit!

However, it's kits, more important how the team are playing!

• I'm not a fan of O'Neills, but I didn't slate them for that. Anyway, personal taste innit.

• Shame they’ve kept the quarters

• You are quite right and I hold my hands up, it was someone else who complained about that!

Hopefully this time next season we will all be happy with our new kit supplier - maybe - and our Championship worthy kits.

• Fwiw I'm very happy with the players who will be wearing the kits 😊

• I'm pretty sure it's just the players kits that have the printed badge. The store ones have a badge, at least, that's how it was last year.

• 1957 retro kits, excellent but would have preferred white shorts on both and light blue socks on the home kit.

• Oh maybe. I remember the first home shirt by O'Neills didn't have a stitched badge, then they added it to the same shirt (the fan version) for the following season.

• I like the home shirt details - white trim, neck line, dark blue sleeves - it looks smart. Even the colours seem okay.

Now, the challenge is to find one that fits - I'm not an athletic build, more pear shaped!

• Anyone else struggling to see the new kit for sale on the WWFC website?

• For what it’s worth I like it. And if my sagging body were to be ever adorned in it I would imagine that people saw me as I see GMac.

• The change kit is basically a Wales kit isn't it? And they've got JJ and Vokes to model it

• Have Fleetwood been eyeing up our training kit?

• I think it has been this way for a while with the third kit hadn’t it? We basically have a change of second choice kit every season, with the previous one being moved down to third choice?

• Not sure if it’s my age but personally, I find Kit Launch Day a lot less exciting and interesting than, say, National Cheesecake Day.

Is that seriously a thing over in the USA? If it is, for the first time ever I am slightly jealous of our transatlantic cousins

• Quite a lot of clubs going down the map route these days. Atlético Mineiro (Brazil) had an incredible one the other year.

• I quite like it - I would have preferred different coloured sleeves, but it is clean, crisp and classy.

• edited July 2022

The away is growing on me, but I'm never going to be able to unsee what they've done with the sleeves on the home shirt. First time that's been done since the Prostar era - and those really were some bad shirts. 2013-14 and 2014-16 home shirts had both sleeves the same, but they had light and dark blue on them.

• I absolutely love it. Imagine how good it would look with white shorts

• I like both the kits..... But I was kind of hoping for something a little more adventurous.... Don't get me wrong, for me it MUST be quarters.... But I find both home and away kits a bit bland?🤷

I've seen some stunning ideas for the home shirt on sites like concept kits.

• Got to be honest. It's growing on me. I didn't like last seasons kit. I don't think we should mess with our famous quarters too much. There would be uproar if we did. Simple. Sleek. Elegant. Professional. Just like the way we play football......errrrr.....

• I was hoping for a photo TBH @ChasHarps . Geoff Anthony was my PE teacher at Chesham Technical High School. 🤷‍♀️

• Had the evening for it to sink in even more.

Love the home kit, but would look even better with white shorts.

Don't like the 2nd kit (don't like red kits anyway)

That Orange keeper kit looks absolutely banging ! Use that as the 2nd kit I say !