Skip to content

Next seasons kits

Comments

• Can’t recall ever seeing players in collarless, skin tight, short-sleeved, T-shirt tops like those Blackpool efforts. Very hard to grab at corners (good); unpleasantly clinging in warm weather (bad).

• Looks good

• I'd imagine the new kit will coincide some way in colour schemes with the away kit in order to be interchangeable (shorts/socks) for the new rules. The 3rd kit will probably be a complete contrast to both

• Oh dear.....they've done that thing with the sleeve!!!!

• Nice kit! I'm happy they've not tried to do too much with the quarters, and the collar is great.

I'm fairly colour blind, so will leave someone who cares to debate the blues

• looks like red shorts on the away kit, which I don’t much fancy with a blue shirt

• More goalkeeping kits than goalkeepers

• Not a fan of those at all

• Both look fairly clean and simple to me. Makes the sponsor much more visible, which I suspect is a factor.

White trim I like, although the neckline looks a bit weird.

• The 3rd kit will be the 'wet sand' one, hopefully not seen many more times.

• It looks good on G Mac, but then what wouldn’t?

• aaah...the return of the tomato away kit. I like it. All looks okay to me. No big issues. They could have smiled more.

• The best shirts we’ve done in years are the yellow/blue Ukraine shirts and the rainbow shirt. Worn a grand total of once in competitive action and only available to buy in limited runs or on auction.

If it were up to me I’d have both as the away and 3rd choice kits with a % of profits going to appropriate charitable causes.

• I like both the home and the new change kits, I actually liked the last time we had a more or less plain red one, only marred by the hideous loans.co.uk splodge on the front.

And hell has frozen over, however slight it may be, O'Neills have actually changed the overall template (as opposed to the design) of the kit for I think the first time since they started doing our kits?

Thumbs up from me overall.

• Horrendous? Something of an exaggeration I think, there’s only so much you can tinker with whilst retaining the iconic quarters and I think it looks good. Proof will be in the number of shirts sold I guess.

• ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Best kit in years

• Each to their own, but I think they look horribly tacky. How have they managed to mess up something as simple as the sleeves? They shouldn't both be the same colour!

• New kits are always down to personal preference - example, the promotion winning kit was extremely popular yet I personally disliked it.

For me, the home shirt is nice (I’ll buy that and the training shirt) and the away shirt is okay but I wish it was orange like the 3rd keeper shirt. The 3 keeper shirts are nice but not sure why we need a 3rd keeper shirt, despite that one being my fave out of the 3.

• Very happy with those.

• Love those new kits simple and classy especially the new home kit. Just need to work out my size!

• edited July 2022

The GK kits are nice, although isn't the Mardi Gras one the same as last season's?

• I also think best home shirt for a while, I like them, nice straight lines, no faffing, like the white trims. Also, is it just me or my phone on too bright, but is the light blue lighter than has been for a while ? Anyway, pleased with that, I'd definitely buy that !

Not a massive fan of red kits, would rather white or yellow

• Also, with the white trims, surely we can get some white shorts as well for when there's a clash... now that would look great!

• Like the general look of the home kit, great retro collar, harks back to the 1959-63 outfit. Can visualise the young Bodger Horseman in it. Would have looked even better with white shorts. Agree with @ReturnToSenda though, the dark blue for both sleeves looks odd.

• I think that’s the best home kit we’ve had for quite some time. I’m a fan of keeping it simple.

As has already been mentioned above, the white trim works well but the collar is an odd shape and doesn’t look quite right.

The red kit is, err, red. Very red.

• Loving both the home and CHANGE kit.

The white trim is really smart

• I like a red away kit, but this one is very Primark-esque. Shame they've done away with the stitched badge on the home shirt too.