Skip to content

Play-off final ticket details

Comments

• edited May 2022

@LeedsBlue said:
    From blocks 102 round to 112, of the 'initially available' tickets (lower tier) there are less than 700 left...

5,000 sold within 2 hours. Would be interesting to know how that figure sits now.

It makes sense that the first 10,000 or so romp away, with season ticket holders getting their pals and family in.
    After that will be interesting how far it pushes. Definitely past 15,000, but how far past?

• I’d imagine that ‘assign ticket’ nonsense will put a few off if they’re not as well versed in the quirks of our system.

Other than that, the ticket system held up well and was certainly more stable than Ticketmaster was last time. It’s got the potential to be really good if someone could sharpen up the language / messaging on there.

• Only just come on, manic day.. initially really struggled to get online but finally all sort by 10. Seated in block 105 where we wanted to be so all good !

There definitely must have been a problem early on as a lad at work and his mates who are not season ticket holders managed to get 12 tickets just after I did. A bit annoying.

• Just seen the drummers gone and bought a ticket in my block of the family section and doesn’t seem to care. Literally just ruined my day. Does my head in I find it so repetitive / constant. If he’s chucking the c bombs out like at Thame…

• Did block 113 ever come on sale, or did the current allocation end at 112?

• @username123 said:
    Just seen the drummers gone and bought a ticket in my block of the family section and doesn’t seem to care. Literally just ruined my day. Does my head in I find it so repetitive / constant. If he’s chucking the c bombs out like at Thame…

Oh no. Which block?

• @username123 said:
    Just seen the drummers gone and bought a ticket in my block of the family section and doesn’t seem to care. Literally just ruined my day. Does my head in I find it so repetitive / constant. If he’s chucking the c bombs out like at Thame…

Well I think he'll find he's not particularly welcome there

• edited May 2022

How the fuck, and why has he been allowed to get a ticket in the family section!?!?

• I’ve seen both positive and negative comments about the ticketing site today. My experience using my iPhone wasn’t great. I ended up with relatively low seats in block 111. That said, they could have given me a seat on the roof (Franchise probably would have had they been in charge of organising it) and I wouldn’t have cared. I’m just glad we all have the opportunity to watch our team compete for a place in the second tier, in person. COYB.

• @Brownie said:
    Did block 113 ever come on sale, or did the current allocation end at 112?

Not yet - logic would suggest that's the next block to go on sale, probably tomorrow. There's very little left now of the tickets that went on sale today in the lower tier.

• 200 tickets reserved for La Media Inglesa behind the goal

• @drcongo said:

@username123 said:

Oh no. Which block?

Yeah, I’ve gone in the family stand to precisely avoid this kind of confrontation. If he’s near me I’d like to get the club to shift him before the big day.

• @Last_Quarter said:

@Brownie said:

Not yet - logic would suggest that's the next block to go on sale, probably tomorrow. There's very little left now of the tickets that went on sale today in the lower tier.

The article on the website was quite specific that it would be up to 113 initially. Annoying if that was wrong and it goes on sale as it influenced decision to book where I did

• Suppose we need @micra to confirm whether "up to" should include 113 or stop at 112.

• or the next block?

• @HolmerBlue said:
    How the fuck, and why has he been allowed to get a ticket in the family section!?!?

Because there's no rules. I've ended up in there too.
    Although I suspect I'd be slightly less nuisance fare in there!!

However, the good news is that further down the fb trail, he says he hopes his mate has sorted him out a ticket elsewhere :)

• @Brownie said:

Ahh, had assumed they went and came very quickly, as I had to wait until 10.30 to get involved due to a prior engagement.

• @therabbittest said:

200 tickets reserved for La Media Inglesa behind the goal

+1 from Iceland

• I was in the ticket office circa 9.45 am today and asked for 6 tickets in the Singing Section, only to be advised that the area was sold out. The drummer was behind me, he obviously wanted to be in the same area as me. To this end he was offered an alternative position and to my knowledge it was not the Family area.

• He said block 108 on Facebook

• @TheChair said:
    I was in the ticket office circa 9.45 am today and asked for 6 tickets in the Singing Section, only to be advised that the area was sold out. The drummer was behind me, he obviously wanted to be in the same area as me. To this end he was offered an alternative position and to my knowledge it was not the Family area.

We booked 4x tickets in block 111, which I thought was the singing section) about 6pm tonight!

• The singing section is all 3 colour coded areas in 111 and 112 isn't it?

• I thought all of 111 & 112, but could be wrong.

• He said block 108 on Facebook

• Oh no. > @username123 said:

He said block 108 on Facebook

Nooooooooo! Hope his mate gets him a better one!

• Is the "family" stand basically just a bunch of gasroom adults then :D

• edited May 2022

Not when I was younger, but got kids now.

Actually one of the best / funniest things about the family stand is seeing some of the dads in there that were regular terrace ‘faces’ home and away many moons ago!

Just a few months back I had a quick pint in the tent, struck up a chat about the game with a bloke as we both recognised from supporting for years. When we leave and go into the ground my kids asks who it was.

No idea!

• @username123 said:

Oh god, I'm 109

• Me (us) too! (Row 29 - Seat 194)??‍♂️?

• @username123 said:

Hmm we’re 108- at 9:45 this morning I was logged on as myself on the phone and as her indoors teacher on my work laptop as we wanted 12 and year 6 SATS meant she couldn’t give them a worksheet and nip off to the staff room to get an order on.

Only place I could get 12 together for not huge money (6 in one row and 6 behind) was that block.

We can all behave in a family stand and as the county is now ours I don’t need to give vent to that particular ditty (still do in the shower each day though) so apart from the occasional muttered F bomb when we miss one of our many shots the language should be 12a.

As for the drummer, thinking about it I’m so excited to be there that even 90 minutes of drumming couldn’t spoil the day. Her indoors would probably be the same. The other 10 in my party, a greasy Wembley chip in each ear will have to do.