Skip to content

Play-off final ticket details

Comments

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:

@eric_plant said:
    Initial thoughts are that it's a shame you can't club together with other season ticket holders to purchase seats together as you're normally allowed to, and secondly releasing tickets from such a small number of blocks is not conducive to their wish for fans to buy tickets quickly as people will wait for other areas to open up

My plan was to get all my pal's email addresses, add them to my account social bubble, buy all the tickets. Are you saying that won't work?

No, you have to log in at the same time and try and get seats together

• Just be careful the very back of the lower tier along the side is under the lip of the middle tier so any ball in the air disappears from view. Not that that is an issue with the way we move the ball forward of course?

• Top of the bottom tier is the best at Wembley from experience, or front couple of rows of the top/ middle but you have no choice of seats within the block to choose that.

Every seat is a good view of the pitch though

• @eric_plant said:

@TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:

@eric_plant said:
    Initial thoughts are that it's a shame you can't club together with other season ticket holders to purchase seats together as you're normally allowed to, and secondly releasing tickets from such a small number of blocks is not conducive to their wish for fans to buy tickets quickly as people will wait for other areas to open up

My plan was to get all my pal's email addresses, add them to my account social bubble, buy all the tickets. Are you saying that won't work?

But you can buy 6 per account all together?

• edited May 2022

@DJWYC14 said:

@eric_plant said:

@eric_plant said:

6 is fine for some but not all, think if you want more with multiple season tickets best bet is to take the cards down to AP and buy however many you need, think that's my plan for the 15 and counting I'll be getting. COYB! I can't wait for next Saturday already

• It’s a week on Saturday @Username.

• @micra said:
    It’s a week on Saturday @Username.

But it will be less busy this Saturday, tbf, ?

• Next Saturday, as in not this Saturday

• @eric_plant said:

@eric_plant said:

• Yes, any one season ticket holder can buy up to 6 tickets.

But two season ticket holders can't put their orders together to buy 12

In the past you've been able to link season ticket holder allocations together

• @Username said:

@DJWYC14 said:

@eric_plant said:

@eric_plant said:

6 is fine for some but not all, think if you want more with multiple season tickets best bet is to take the cards down to AP and buy however many you need, think that's my plan for the 15 and counting I'll be getting. COYB! I can't wait for next Saturday already

Know what you mean, I know other STHs, we are all getting 6 each, and choosing the same block and sharing the row/seat numbers so we can hopefully be together

• @eric_plant said:
    Yes, any one season ticket holder can buy up to 6 tickets.

But two season ticket holders can't put their orders together to buy 12

In the past you've been able to link season ticket holder allocations together

Yes exactly, that's my situation

• @Username said:
    Next Saturday, as in not this Saturday

Maybe I’m in a minority of one but if I invited someone to come round for dinner next Saturday I’d be surprised if they didn’t turn up on 14 May!

• @micra said:

@Username said:

Maybe I’m in a minority of one but if I invited someone to come round for dinner next Saturday I’d be surprised if they didn’t turn up on 14 May!

The soonest Saturday = 'this Saturday'
    The Saturday after that = 'next Saturday'

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@micra said:

@Username said:

The soonest Saturday = 'this Saturday'
    The Saturday after that = 'next Saturday'

I’m in a minority of one!

• I was in the level 2 ring (223 if I remember) against Southend, lovely padded wide seats.

Shame they’re not available first up.

Don’t really want to delay buying in the hope that they open up.

• View from right at the front has always been pretty decent tbh

• Are the seats beginning with 2 Club Wembley seats?

• @wwfcblue said:
    Are the seats beginning with 2 Club Wembley seats?

Ah, could be.

• Imagine spending £600 on two tickets and only having Carlsberg

• Am I missing something? Why is this an issue?

• Happy enough with the ticket arrangements and prices. If I could change one thing it would be cheaper kids tickets for u11s. Encourages more people to take the whole family.

I'm bringing a 6yo and 3yo so maybe I'm a little biased!

• Not getting at your fan base, as those who have seen my other posts will hopefully agree I don’t do that. How many fans do you think you will take to the final, do you think you will take up the full 37k available?

• @Safc_in_peace said:
    Not getting at your fan base, as those who have seen my other posts will hopefully agree I don’t do that. How many fans do you think you will take to the final, do you think you will take up the full 37k available?

Between 20k and 25k imo

• 20 - 25k seems about right. There’s no question of you not outnumbering us on the day.

I hope you stick around @Safc_in_peace, hopefully you’ll find a more nuanced standard of posting here compared with many footie forums.

• @Safc_in_peace said:
    Not getting at your fan base, as those who have seen my other posts will hopefully agree I don’t do that. How many fans do you think you will take to the final, do you think you will take up the full 37k available?

It's possible but really difficult to guess, we fairly obviously don't have that many regulars but nobody really knows how many occasionals and day trippers will come along. Tbh the club will be well aware that some of those introduced in this way tend to hang around so they will push it for that as much as any bragging about support. There will be blocks that aren't on sale yet that will go your way if you sell your initial allocation quicker than we do and as we tend to remember at these points it's pretty rare after much haggling that those on either side who go regularly and can operate a web browser or a phone won't get in somehow.

• Just over 20k would be my guess. Hope I’m wrong and we get 30k. Police, please look after our empty town! Reminds me of FA Cup semi. ;)

• Our last playoff final with fans was in 2015 and we took between 15k (officially) and 17k (according to other sources). That of course was for League Two. I'd say 20k represents a decent turnout, although I hope for many more.

I'm going to Wembley on the Sunday also as my local club (Newport Pagnell) are playing in the FA Vase final. If they can take 6.5k on the back of attendances of a couple of hundred I don't think it's unreasonable for us to have high hopes of hitting upwards of 20k.

• I remember the turnout for the Southend match was a little disappointing, but that was at the start of our upturn. The interest in the town is much greater now. Not sure if we'll match the near 30k we took to the 93 Trophy final, but I'd have thought 25k is realistic. Cup finals have a much greater build up than a play off final. The whole town was at fever pitch by the time of the big day in 91 and 93.