Skip to content

Play-off final ticket details

Comments

• 3D seat map here if anyone wants a precise view!

• @Wendoverman said:
    Havent had a chance yet does this mean im stuffed?

Not at all, if we get anywhere near selling out this lot in the next few days it'll boost our chances of being allocated more

• Would be handy to know what the next blocks we'd be allocated will be. Could be the remainder of the lower tier or, if they're thinking of extending Sunderland's allocation, it would be better for segregation to give us some of the blocks above the ones we already have.

• All sorted thanks to LX1. Can't wait. Hopefully a great weekend.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Middle tier now available apparently

Moments after I relented and bought in the shit seats. What a fucking farce.

• All done. I am in lower block 108 and someone just sent me a screenshot and the view looks okay to me. See you there everyone...except for the people in the newly released better seats of course! :smile:

• If (or when) the remainder of the lower tier becomes available (on the South side) it'll include more Cat 1 seats and will be better for the station. I suspect we've been given the North side first because it's opposite the camera gantry

• @drcongo said:

@ReturnToSenda said:
    Middle tier now available apparently

Moments after I relented and bought in the shit seats. What a fucking farce.

Always happens with every club. Remember a Sheffield Wednesday fan I worked with and his STH mates getting crap seats at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff and all the glory game crowd getting the decent upper tier ones.

I didn't like it that much in the Club Wembley tier last time, so have gone towards the back of block 109. Considering how many tickets and logins me and my brother had to juggle, we (and the ticket system) did a decent job. Only my over-zealous bank scuppered things by refusing to authorise a 'fraudulent transaction'. Perhaps it was a comment on the Wembley prices.

• 'Amended timetable'?

Imagine if it's the dreaded Rail Replacement Bus Service...

• edited May 2022

As long as getting on the train afterwards is quicker than last time. Some people are still queueing. Of course, hopefully the Sunderland fans are all long gone by the time we leave the ground...

• The trains will be waiting for us this time!

• Always thought they handle the train queue pretty well. Just got remember Kavanagh QC and of you go. Don't remember waiting that long before but maybe, as mentioned above, I am still in the queue

• yeah, I'm always struck by how efficient it is to be honest

• edited May 2022

It's been fine every time I've been to a big event since, although I've always gone from Amersham. Anyway, as @floyd says, the trains will be waiting for us!

• @Twizz said:

@Malone said:

@micra said:
    If @Malone’s theory is correct, you must have married a younger woman ! I’ve given it much thought and realised that I refer to 21st as ‘a week next Saturday’. Would be slightly odd, perhaps, to say ‘I can’t wait for a week next Saturday’. But I must be careful when making arrangements to meet younger folk. Could wind up with wasted food !

A week Saturday is what you should be saying.
    A week next Saturday is clearly the 28th for anyone under 60ish.

This Saturday = 14th
    Next Saturday = 14th
    Saturday week = 21st
    Week next Saturday = 21st

Don't let anyone tell you differently @micra. Are you going to go Wembley on the 21st?

That's just totally bizarre.
    It's either this, or next. It can't be both.

• Waggling my mouse over the ticketing page indicates that there's just over 1.000 tickets left.

• @Kim_il_Swan said:
    Waggling my mouse over the ticketing page indicates that there's just over 1.000 tickets left.

Hang on, how many season ticket holders do we have?

• Apparently it was letting non-ST holders buy earlier

• Well it certainly isn't doing that now. If that's true it's a bit of shocker from the club; totally unfair to those who obviously didn't try this morning after being told they wouldn't be available. Frustrating

• Does it really matter in this case when we are never going to sell out

• @Username said:
    Does it really matter in this case when we are never going to sell out

It does if all the decent cheaper tickets go

• @Username said:

Yes, otherwise what's the point in having a priority system in place?

• Inside sources tell me they are aiming to run five an hour from High Wycombe.

• @therabbittest said:

@Username said:

It does if all the decent cheaper tickets go

I'm confused, I thought all the decent tickets hadn't been released yet.

• @StrongestTeam That sort of depends on ones perspective

As a non ST holder I tried at about 10 & couldnt purchase

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@Username said:

Yes, otherwise what's the point in having a priority system in place?

In this case...I don't really think there is other than to stop Sunderland fans buying in our end.

Staggered release can stunt sales especially in such a short selling period

I do take the point about getting into certain blocks though

• From blocks 102 round to 112, of the 'initially available' tickets (lower tier) there are less than 700 left...