Match day thread: Wimbledon

Comments

• BEAST

• Two very good ones.

• Get in Bayo

:lovely chip from Gape

• Need another one

• Had to be didn’t it?

• If I was a Wimbledon fan or player I’d be really angry with the player who was lying around on the ground when we scored. Unless you’re seriously injured, there’s no excuse for that in such an important game

• Kaikai's balls are consistently fantastic

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Kaikai's balls are consistently fantastic

A touch personal for this forum

• I just saw @Wanderers82 's comment...you have to laugh.

• Plymouth Sunderland ends nil nil.

• Derby relegated.

• I think that’s it unfortunately. If we weren’t before, then we’re definitely on the outside looking in now

• Ah well, we’ve been here before. Can we beat Wednesday Saturday?

• Must win against Weds

• absolutely pathetic, when we need a win we can't do that against a team who have not won in 25 games lol ....well done GA ....absolute hero lol

• Talking of Wombles and litter earlier the stewards do seem to have taken some of the trash out

• Draw number 12 for AFC during their winless run.

• I'll take that. Really had a bad feeling about today, but a draw very much leaves us in the hunt.

Good subs today, with Wimbledon defending so deep, we needed to try something different. That equaliser could be a massive goal in our season.

• @Jonny said:
    I think that’s it unfortunately. If we weren’t before, then we’re definitely on the outside looking in now

Win both ours and if Plymouth don’t we’re in whatever happens if I’m reading it right. And going to Burton with all to play for? Who wouldn’t want that.

• we are no way making the playoffs, shef wed will beat us to put us out of our misery, even if we won today we could of gone into Burton game to win it ....so pissed off with GA awful tactics

• Massive equaliser that. Still all to play for. Wimbledon fought for their lives not pretty but we have been there and done that. Onto next weekend COYB

• @Wanderers82 said:
    absolutely pathetic, when we need a win we can't do that against a team who have not won in 25 games lol ....well done GA ....absolute hero lol

I suggest you sod off and support another team

• @Wanderers82 said:
    absolutely pathetic, when we need a win we can't do that against a team who have not won in 25 games lol ....well done GA ....absolute hero lol

What a **nker

• Out of our hands now but I still think we'll make it if we win both. Saturday is massive game. Basically a playoff quarter final...

• Win both and we’ll be in the playoffs.

• @Wanderers82 said:
    we are no way making the playoffs, shef wed will beat us to put us out of our misery, even if we won today we could of gone into Burton game to win it ....so pissed off with GA awful tactics

Pretty pissed off.with you in general to be honest

• @Wanderers82 said:

I didn’t think you could get any worse, but I was very wrong.

• @Manboobs said:

@Jonny said:
    I think that’s it unfortunately. If we weren’t before, then we’re definitely on the outside looking in now

Win both ours and if Plymouth don’t we’re in whatever happens if I’m reading it right. And going to Burton with all to play for? Who wouldn’t want that.

I’m talking balls. We get 6 and they get 4 and it’s goal difference.

• Really?

We are fifth on 77 points with 2 to play...

I agree that tomorrow nights results are key for us but we are not out of it yet

Wednesday ought to win at Crewe but fingers crossed PNL lose to Franchise & Ipswich to Wigan which would leave us in 6th above Sunderland, whose game in hand is against Rotherham on 26/4