Skip to content

Is it time for a change?

1234568»

Comments

• Agree he is not quite as good as he first appeared. Muskwe seemed a better prospect.

• edited March 2022

@bluenotes said:
    If some Peterborough fans had a say in the matter he would be back here next season. I'd prefer him to stay there.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't too bothered he didn't stay on, and wouldn't be too bothered if we didn't get him again.
    But that's because he's decided to go elsewhere over joining us, and also have faith Gaz can find us some good new options.

• @bluenotes said:

@StrongestTeam said:

Harsh, a very good player in two teams not really up to the task, could easily have sat on the bench somewhere higher up instead. Seem to remember him being man of the match for weeks on end at one point.

Harsh. Why? Success or failure are matters collective responsibility, he has to take his share in that. To single him out as

"a very good player in two teams not really up to the task"

suggests that you think otherwise. In my opinion that is being over generous.

If he were to be at a higher club sitting on the bench, that would suggest that he would not be first choice, and that there are better players around at that level.

@YorkExile and @TheAndyGrahamFanClub have touched on two of the reasons I never rated him that highly - suspect temperament and prone to diving in. I also felt he sometimes lacked awareness. I didn't dislike him as a player, but never raved about him either.

Absolute piffle. Some players were better than others last year regardless of outcome as they are every week and every year.
    And Yes, Leicester have better players than him