Skip to content

Is it time for a change?

If our season peters out to a mid table finish, and I’ll whisper this quietly, should the question be asked??

Comments

• I think it would only be natural to

• Laugh. Out. Loud.

• Change in approach very definitely.
    Change of manager, no.

• What Malone said.

• But as I said the other day, I think he might well walk in the summer

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    But as I said the other day, I think he might well walk in the summer

What an absolute load of rubbish. Firing random shots in to the world and don’t worry about the damage they cause. Only caring about the odd one that comes true is so damaging.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

What an absolute load of rubbish. Firing random shots in to the world and don’t worry about the damage they cause. Only caring about the odd one that comes true is so damaging.

Calm down

@ReturnToSenda said:

Whut?

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@Right_in_the_Middle said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

Calm down

And there you go again. The one thing guaranteed to have the opposite effect. You have earned a privileged position in social media where people trust you. Please don’t blow it with touted scurrilous rumours about this team.

@ReturnToSenda said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

Calm down

And there you go again. The one thing guaranteed to have the opposite effect. You have earned a privileged position in social media where people trust you. Please don’t blow it with touted scurrilous rumours about this team.

Please point me to the "scurrilous rumours about this team" that I've "touted" (and calm down).

• What @Malone said. Ainsworth has shown before he can change things but a big rethink for next season is needed.

@ReturnToSenda said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

Calm down

Have a nice cup of tea and you will feel better.

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    What @Malone said. Ainsworth has shown before he can change things but a big rethink for next season is needed.

I think the biggest thing we need to consider is why are we playing 3 at the back.
    Is it largely to be able to fit JJ and both of Grimmer/McCarthy in?

It worked marvellously last season for half a season, but this season, it's not been close to the same success.

• What damage is being caused from 'firing shots' on a forum ?‍♂️

• Back to pulling Tom's pigtails is it?

• Let's meet up and assess at the end of the season.

• No. We don’t want to be taking a Sunderland-type attitude to promotion, regardless of how disappointing the current run of form is.

• If we don't get to our natural place in the Championship...I for one will be resigned to watching another season of League One football in between my Home Guard shifts.

• @drcongo said:
    Back to pulling Tom's pigtails is it?

You do like to stir it don’t you. I can disagree with another poster and it just so happens there are a couple of posters I disagree with a lot. If they are confident in their views we can debate. Not sure they need you to bully me over it.

• @Wendoverman said:
    If we don't get to our natural place in the Championship...I for one will be resigned to watching another season of League One football in between my Home Guard shifts.

We need some positives.

At least the ground and roads round it won't be too packed next season :)

• edited February 2022

@drcongo said:

You do like to stir it don’t you. I can disagree with another poster and it just so happens there are a couple of posters I disagree with a lot. If they are confident in their views we can debate. Not sure they need you to bully me over it.

By disagree, you mean accusing that poster of spreading rumours?

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@drcongo said:

On this occasion it seems yes.

@ReturnToSenda said:

@drcongo said:

On this occasion it seems yes.

Cool. Well, seeing as you haven't been able to point me to these rumours, I'll assume you've realised you were talking out of your arse.

@drcongo said:

I'm a bully, but you're a master of debate by accusing people of things they haven't done. OK, got it.

• It’s not about if gaz should go I would just like to know what’s unsettled the team. Gaz may decide to go himself the issue is would be get someone who could take the team further maybe not , better style of football yes.