Skip to content

Match day thread: Wigan

Comments

• I can only imagine the comments if Allsop would have conceded a goal like that…

• Anyone hear what the abusive chanting was?

• About as many clean sheets as a potty training three year old currently.

• Probably Mehmetti for Hanlan

• But happy with GMac for Hanlan

• Their quality is telling, but we haven't turned up for the second half

• Shocker.

• Shit - first corner we haven't got a head on & we concede a second

• GA is a god but it's time a change is made , he is a brilliant man manager but tactically inept ...season is over

• Plot thoroughly lost

• 3 one now ....get Warnock in

• We were all over them the first 15, why did we not even try to carry on with that?

• Clown car music playing now.

• Why don't we back ourselves to build on a one-goal lead? Fucking embarrassing.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Why don't we back ourselves to build on a one-goal lead? Fucking embarrassing.

afraid it all comes back to GA

• Embarrassing and defeatist

• This season is really spiralling. So so poor at the basics, outplayed by a good Wigan side despite a promising start.

Concerning thing is that this is the 2nd game in a row where we’ve made sweeping changes, and get the same result

• Second half has been shocking.

Have done absolutely nothing with the ball except give it away.

• his subs are absolutely laughable

• #omnishambles

• Outside of the top six, and deservedly so really

• I was never arsed about going back up immediately, but things are so not right around here at the moment.

• Sarcastic shot of the cars leaving the car park from the cameraman there.

• Hate to say it, but when others strengthened in January and we didn't, the writing was on the wall. We all said it (well most of us).

We seem to have lost our way a bit in which everyone hated our style of play. Plymouth away was a masterclass. I don't think we are playing to our strengths anymore.

• I can't wait to see the heat map of where the ball was second half tonight..... NOT. Again, what an abysmal display second half on the ball. If only we had McCleary or Mehmeti on the bench to bring on. Not that we seem to be able to do any proactive substitutions at the moment. It wasn't sticking, why an earth wasn't there changes tonight?

• @thecatwwfc said:
    Hate to say it, but when others strengthened in January and we didn't, the writing was on the wall. We all said it (well most of us).

We seem to have lost our way a bit in which everyone hated our style of play. Plymouth away was a masterclass. I don't think we are playing to our strengths anymore.

we were scared to invest and now we are paying for it ....oxtord and mk dons are laughing at us

• Apparently something went on between Stocko and Power after one of their goals?

• @thecatwwfc said:
    Hate to say it, but when others strengthened in January and we didn't, the writing was on the wall. We all said it (well most of us).

We strengthened the only area we needed to

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Apparently something went on between Stocko and Power after one of their goals?

Where they arguing over the assist on the first goal? Both trying their best it seemed.