Skip to content

Match day thread: Wigan

Comments

• @thecatwwfc said:

@arnos_grove said:

@Otter87 said:
    Something has def gone down as Vokes is Captain and not Stewart...

My uncle told me it’s because Vokes has recently become a Captain in the Salvation Army, and thus has a greater claim to the role. Especially with the period of Lent about to commence in the Liturgical calendar.

The thing is. You all laugh and take the mick. I've had good input to this board recently, i say one thing and you all jump on it.

The thing is...what I said was true. We just don't know if that was the "reason"

I come on here to have an input, if I'm going to get ripped for it...im not going bother quite frankly.

It's only a bit of fun. Tough crowd on tne Gasroom

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    Guns n Roses are so shit

But this reasons to be cheerful song really is the pits.

• As far as I know provided the team sheet hasn't been submitted then a change doesn't count towards the subs limit.

• @Wendoverman said:

@thecatwwfc said:

@arnos_grove said:

@Otter87 said:

My uncle told me it’s because Vokes has recently become a Captain in the Salvation Army, and thus has a greater claim to the role. Especially with the period of Lent about to commence in the Liturgical calendar.

The thing is. You all laugh and take the mick. I've had good input to this board recently, i say one thing and you all jump on it.

The thing is...what I said was true. We just don't know if that was the "reason"

I come on here to have an input, if I'm going to get ripped for it...im not going bother quite frankly.

I know but I just feel a bit ridiculed. I've got no reason to lie about it. I'm a 37 year old man - I have no desire or get nothing out of making up rumours.

• @Malone said:

@ReturnToSenda said:
    Guns n Roses are so shit

Nah, Dury is #decent

• Bayo doing his eBay bit again.

• @prufrock_91 said:
    Atmosphere could do with a drum

You and your wind ups.

• Sam Vokes ????

• @thecatwwfc said:

@Wendoverman said:

@thecatwwfc said:

@arnos_grove said:

@Otter87 said:

I know but I just feel a bit ridiculed. I've got no reason to lie about it. I'm a 37 year old man - I have no desire or get nothing out of making up rumours.

None of this matters mate. It’s people arguing via mobile phones over 22 blokes kicking a pigskin about.

• Is it still made of pig skin?

• JJ warming up at half time so obviously came into the bench when Forino stepped up

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@Malone said:

@ReturnToSenda said:
    Guns n Roses are so shit

Nah, Dury is #decent

Tbf, that is his worst song.

• @OxfordBlue said:

@thecatwwfc said:

@Wendoverman said:

@thecatwwfc said:

@arnos_grove said:

@Otter87 said:

None of this matters mate. It’s people arguing via mobile phones over 22 blokes kicking a pigskin about.

True story. Gasroom is a bit of a release for me so don't appreciate getting crap. That's all.

• Ref letting a lot go, just go to hope he stays consistent with it

• Why is it the same songs every week? So odd!

• Anyone else getting a stuttering picture on Wycombe TV?

• @peterparrotface said:
    Why is it the same songs every week? So odd!

In the same order

• Couple of potentially costly sloppy first touches from Scowen now. Calm, Josh!

• Tannoy has been a bit random tonight, hasn't it? Also, did the fourth official just hold the board up with two 11s on it?

• Lovely dive Wheels.

• Time for some good old fashioned shithousery I think?

• About time for subs, but GA will wait too long again...

• Poor goal to concede that one

• Push it away!

• Damn crap goal to concede

• Came at him at a really annoying height

• @Erroll_Sims said:
    About time for subs, but GA will wait too long again...

What would you make?

• poxford and franchise are winning....mid table obscurity on its way...so disappointing after a great start to the season

• That's the annoying thing about a game plan like this, especially when you ran the game before the goal, when you make a mistake... what do you do?