Comments

• We have been very poor this first half

• @Wanderers82 said:
    mccleary is having a mare

That means he scores second half?

• This is poor

• Bayo to get the winner then launch himself into the away end please

• I think we struggle on a windy day…negates our aerial/flick on attack

• The saving graces are Sunderland are 2 down at Bolton, Wednesday are up against Ipswich and Wigan are drawing, unfortunately PNL are giving Gills a stuffing and Rotherham are 1 to the good

• If any game was a must win for me now...its this one. Awful stuff.

• Annoyingly, we've defended fine apart from that shocker of a goal. They haven't posed much threat, but they haven't needed to as the only thing even close to a good chance for us was Hanlan getting onto that Stocko ball and their GK (who has been impressively commanding) reading it well.

• At least it’s only 1-0, still plenty in this game. We need to step up intensity and press. if we can shake the ball free from their high line back three we will create chances for Hanlan in behind.

• Football is irrelevant after what we saw in that half from the MK fans, but we were so flat. Grimmer pumped up, but just feel everyone else is lacking a bit of edge and urgency.

Hopefully they give themselves a rocket at HT and come out firing in front of the terrace.

Footballing wise, ignoring that they have moaned at everything and tried all of the tactics to break up the game, MK have impressed me with their ability to keep the ball. They’ve frustrated us and took their chance. Their keeper also looks very solid.

• Boy do we miss Josh Scowen

• @Forest_Blue said:
    At least it’s only 1-0, still plenty in this game. We need to step up intensity and press. if we can shake the ball free from their high line back three we will create chances for Hanlan in behind.

Perfect line-up for pressing, ideal style of oppo to press aggressively against, and we're just not doing it ?

• Their keeper has been excellent. Its a replay of the last game...one incident of note and us playing catch-up. Still in it though. Bayo to get winner. ?

• Stewart doing the job of 2 centre-backs with Tafa jogging around like he’s on a park run with his poodles

• @Shev said:
    This is going to take a moment of magic from Mehmeti, McLeary or Hanlan.

Hopefully we will stop kicking over there heads then ?

• Sunderland now losing 3-0.

• 4atb, thank you!

• Oxford 4-0 up at Gillingham.

• Vokes on for JJ.

• Bolton 4 up on TinPot FC.

• @robin said:
    Sunderland now losing 3-0.

Now it's 4-0. LOL!!

• Oh GMac!

• Nice of our fans to finally turn up in the second half!

• That was the chance...

• Can we have a moratorium on ANYONE questioning what Vokes brings to the team?

• @kiscokid said:
    Stewart doing the job of 2 centre-backs with Tafa jogging around like he’s on a park run with his poodles

Not sure we are allowed to say that.

• Now is your time, Horgs.

• This ref might just be the best we've had all season

• On all fronts, I think this is the worst game I’ve seen at AP for a long time. Just no enjoyable rhythm, and so much to dislike about the opposition.

• @Jonny said:
    On all fronts, I think this is the worst game I’ve seen at AP for a long time. Just no enjoyable rhythm, and so much to dislike about the opposition.

There ‘fans’ yes. But as a disciplined unit playing to a shape and game plan they are doing a number on us.