Match day thread: Morecambe

Comments

• Big last 10 needed, 3 pts there for either side

• @jessvl1 said:
    Big last 10 needed, 3 pts there for either side

Profound.

• What a mad mad game

• Wow Anis to Curtis - goal

• We never give up or know when we're beaten,COYB!!

• Hats off to Morecombe they played well and made us work so hard for that victory

• I have to admit, a little bit of wee came out when Thompson scored.

• That was a classic Wycombe game!

• I have to admit something.... I stayed at home today due to weather.... what a tosser

• I can't believe that second half, almost superhuman. Vokes, Horgan, Tafa incredible in that second half

• Does "score 4 goals in the second half" count as a plan B?

• Shades of Marcus Bean vs. Carlisle there

• Brilliant last half hour, waves and waves coming forward, Vokes, McCleary scaring the shit out of the Morecambe defence. Less said about first half the better. Never give up.

• @Glenactico said:
    Shades of Marcus Bean vs. Carlisle there

That was Cole Stockton's last game at Adams Park ?

• @thedieharder said:
    BBC have given the goal to Tafazolli but that was some sexy delivery from JJ

Came off a red shirt I think but may have already been over the line

• Who said ‘ football is a game of two halves’’. Absolute crap in the first half and brilliant in the second. Some dodgy defending but who cares.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    This is absolutely shit

Never post before HT, you know we're going to win 4-3. ?

• @Erroll_Sims said:
    Seems to be disrupting the whole defence

• That’s was traumatic enough sitting in the sunshine watching the goal notifications come in. Obviously some concerns, but a great comeback.

• Took my 6 year old to the game for the first time.

27 mins in she said : “this isn’t as exciting as I thought it would be”.

90 mins and we have a new fan.

My 1993 fa trophy final scarf has been past onto the next generation.

• Haha, thought Thompson was poor too! Barely mare a pass, was left charging about, then pops up with that

• One 90th-min equaliser, one 93rd-min winner. Low goals return from Thompson but a pretty handy one!

• @Gordon_Ottershaw That wasn’t wee...

@arnos_grove has nailed it re the quality of posting this afternoon. Some big names went early with their “opinions”, but faded badly in the second half.

• @LeedsBlue said:
    @Gordon_Ottershaw That wasn’t wee...

@arnos_grove has nailed it re the quality of posting this afternoon. Some big names went early with their “opinions”, but faded badly in the second half.

The first half was dire, even with hindsight!

• Gordon had a dire rear.

• A mention for the ref who I thought was superb.

• Amazing second half the best we’ve seen from Vokes so far a vertuoso performance

• All the scorers started both halves. Anyone who writes off the commitment or quality of this management and team...even at 2-0 down...needs their head testing. Hanlon.looks really good and should have scored. What a game

• @Jonny7 said:
    A mention for the ref who I thought was superb.

The best advantage I have ever seen played, for our fourth goal. Brilliant.