Skip to content

Vipienne Supporters Group

Comments

• Now I cannot get in at all but at least have been able to get the 3CR commentary

• Czechia is working for me if that's any help

• i follow wont even let me log-in now,,,,

• @BlueBoy said:
    The dreaded ‘Rona has finally hit the family this week so I’m visiting the exotic lands of Vipienne for the first time. Useful thread this, cheers.

They say New Zealand is quite nice this time of year ?

May have to fly there from Netherlands during the game

• Poland most hospitable this afternoon

• @StrongestTeam said:
    Poland most hospitable this afternoon

What’s the atmosphere temperature like at the game in Poland today ?

• @username123 said:

@StrongestTeam said:
    Poland most hospitable this afternoon

What’s the atmosphere temperature like at the game in Poland today ?

Bit cold but very clear, visibility remarkably good

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@Erroll_Sims said:
    i-follow has now kicked me out twice with the error message 102 - you do not appear to have permission to watch this video stream or some such this is despite it taking my payment via my account when I was logged in via a dutch server, managed to log back in both times but it is frustrating to say the least

I just had exactly the same issue also watching 'from the Netherlands' - might change country

Try using a private browser

• @Erroll_Sims said:
    i-follow has now kicked me out twice with the error message 102 - you do not appear to have permission to watch this video stream or some such this is despite it taking my payment via my account when I was logged in via a dutch server, managed to log back in both times but it is frustrating to say the least

same, where's nice this time of year

• @Erroll_Sims said:

Had the same problem from France, but a move to Germany seemed to solve that.

• Had that message on the laptop, switched to the EFL IFollow app on my IPad and works fine.

• Thanks to @Gary for his recommendation on the match day thread.

I was in Paris so thought i'd check it out, worked as well as my laptop ever has it working!

• Denmark was most hospitable to me today, the Parisians less so.

• Question: Will the Vipienne supporters club be disbanded once Wycombe TV is up and running? Or will there still be membership required on Saturday's at 3pm?

• You’ll still need your passport due to the Saturday 3pm lockout. Given the club’s encouragement of its use however I expect they’ll still welcome those occasionally visiting Vipienne.

• Do I need to make a new WycombeTV account from another country for vipienne? Or just log in, and switch the host country?

• edited February 2022

From a quick look, it looks as simple a case of set an account up, and login as that each week instead of the old ifollow route in.

The rest should work the same way in terms of match passes / visiting abroad to watch games etc.

I see you can watch full match replays.
    Is that new, or was that always something you could do?

• That looks suspiciously like the club have set it up, no?

• That's made me laugh ...

• The photo on the profile is a nice touch - ah, brings back such happy memories of my visits there.

• Oh, I know who's responsible for the photo edit. Whether they also set up the account...

• Trying Norton 360 this weekend. Mrs VW is (apparently) in Belgium and has registered an account and paid the £10.?

• @ValleyWanderer said:
    Trying Norton 360 this weekend. Mrs VW is (apparently) in Belgium and has registered an account and paid the £10.?

Windscribe worked pretty darn well the other week.
    Someone gave it as a tip on here and very happy with how it went.

• I'll might be in Vipienne this weekend, courtesy of Windscribe. Will I need to upgrade from free to professional, or is 2GB sufficient these days?

• @Malone said:

@ValleyWanderer said:
    Trying Norton 360 this weekend. Mrs VW is (apparently) in Belgium and has registered an account and paid the £10.?

Do I just google Windscribe and take it from there @Malone ?

• edited February 2022

@micra said:

@Malone said:

@ValleyWanderer said:

Do I just google Windscribe and take it from there @Malone ?

Definitely.
    Most likely click the "for windows" option.

Download it...and you have it immediately for free.
    Then you just switch LONDON UK to somewhere in France or Holland, somewhere closeish in Europe.

You can register on the windscribe site too, and add an email address, that gives you greater capacity, 10MB I think, rather than 2MB.

Not sure if you "need" that as such, but I did it too to make sure, and it looked good last game.

• Thanks @Malone. Still deliberating!

• @micra said:
    Thanks @Malone. Still deliberating!

Cost is cheaper in Vipienne too...
    £9.22 instead of £10.

• @Malone said:

@micra said:
    Thanks @Malone. Still deliberating!

Cost is cheaper in Vipienne too...
    £9.22 instead of £10.

Strange, I've just been billed in English pounds. All ten of them despite being in Vipienne in the heart of euroland. Was expecting the usual €11 and benefitting by a few centimes on the exchange rate.

Its almost as if they know something.