Skip to content

Season Ticket Info - Pricing out tomorrow

Comments

• My understanding is that you can get a plastic card st nearer the start of the season f requested.

• edited June 2020

@Cyclops said:

I wonder sometimes if there are any other people out there who, like me, still don't have a smart 'phone.

My wife doesn't have any sort of mobile phone, she is convinced the state will use them to steal her personal details and control her life.... I'm beginning to think she might have something there.

• @HomerLone said:
    @Cyclops said:

I wonder sometimes if there are any other people out there who, like me, still don't have a smart 'phone.

My wife doesn't have any sort of mobile phone, she is convinced the state will use them to steal her personal details and control her life.... I'm beginning to think she might have something there.

Surely on that logic she wouldn't use any banks either. And could leave you totally trapped without funds at the click of a sinister finger.

• If anyone wants to send me their QR code, I'll provide them a plastic card they can scan at the turnstile! "Just get there nice and early" is all I can say - once we can actually watch matches in person ...

• Am I imagining that some premier league clubs require photo ID for a season ticket? I'm sure Chelsea required a friend to send a photograph, was under the guise of being able to identify abuse from the crowd more easily, but I could easily be mistaken.

Would be mad to implement at our level

• @Username said:
    Am I imagining that some premier league clubs require photo ID for a season ticket? I'm sure Chelsea required a friend to send a photograph, was under the guise of being able to identify abuse from the crowd more easily, but I could easily be mistaken.

They may do, but in reality with all the cameras these days they can easily isolate a face to a seat, and then chase up who had that ticket.

• In Team Tango we Trust ?

• Get your questions in. Those huge family increases in the Frank Adams stand should be explained.

And it would be really good at some stage if the Trust invited feedback.

• @Username said:
    Am I imagining that some premier league clubs require photo ID for a season ticket? I'm sure Chelsea required a friend to send a photograph, was under the guise of being able to identify abuse from the crowd more easily, but I could easily be mistaken.

Strewth, I hope we don't go down that route. I have to confess to not having any photo' identification either!

@micra said:
    But there are a lot of people out there who like you. Good (and necessary!) use of commas on your part!
    Hope you’re keeping well.

Very well, thank you, Micra. Best wishes to you and Mrs M.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Get your questions in. Those huge family increases in the Frank Adams stand should be explained.

And it would be really good at some stage if the Trust invited feedback.

Has he not already explained this?

• With regard to photo id, they way people are identified in the crowd is quite simple, most premier grounds are pretty much full so everyone is in their allocated seat, so if someone in seat K22 throws a bottle it’s pretty easy to know who bought that ticket.

• Sounds like someone got a story to tell about their afternoon in seat K22. How did it end?

• @Mr67 said:
    My understanding is that you can get a plastic card st nearer the start of the season f requested.

As I also do not have a smartphone, that's what I understood as well!

• Just watched the Chairboys Live. Rob stated that season ticket holders will be getting four games free as opposed to seven.

So working on that basis, the matchday prices for next season will be:

FRANK ADAMS
    Adult £26
    Senior £23
    Mid Adult £21
    Young Adult £20
    Junior £15
    Child £10

BEECHDEAN
    Adult £24
    Senior £21
    Mid Adult £19
    Young Adult £17
    Junior £13
    Child £6

FAMILY STAND
    Adult £20
    Senior £17
    Mid Adult £16
    Young Adult £14
    Junior £5
    Child £1

TERRACE
    Adult £18
    Senior £15
    Mid Adult £14
    Young Adult £13
    Junior £8

• The on the day prices are less affected by the changes, IF we go up it makes a lot of sense, if we don't, then less so

• There was talk of our price now being "mid tier league 1".

I can only imagine that is on a comparison of the above matchday prices, as at £494, I can only see that Ipswich do a more expensive season ticket.

We look to be the only team I've checked on that don't do an early bird price.

Anyway, that said, I signed up.

• "There are those who think we should just let everyone in free and hope for the best". Like who?

• I think Rob can justify these price increases in League One next year, but only if he can back up his talk about making the match day experience off the pitch that much better.

However, it's a hell of a challenge to make it 'the best in the league', which I believe he may have said a few times.

Our ground might be surrounded by picturesque trees, but he's ultimately working with a small car park at the end of an industrial estate, and two indoor bar areas.

Not sure if he'll quite manage to top the 65 metre Goal Line Bar underneath Spurs new stadium.

• Spurs aren't in our league yet, though. Maybe the season after next

• @Keith_Allens_Wig said:
    Just watched the Chairboys Live. Rob stated that season ticket holders will be getting four games free as opposed to seven.

FRANK ADAMS
    Adult £26
    Senior £23
    Mid Adult £21
    Young Adult £20
    Junior £15
    Child £10

BEECHDEAN
    Adult £24
    Senior £21
    Mid Adult £19
    Young Adult £17
    Junior £13
    Child £6

FAMILY STAND
    Adult £20
    Senior £17
    Mid Adult £16
    Young Adult £14
    Junior £5
    Child £1

TERRACE
    Adult £18
    Senior £15
    Mid Adult £14
    Young Adult £13
    Junior £8

So Frank Adams is the same then.. was £26 on match days .£24 prior

• @OxfordBlue said:
    I think Rob can justify these price increases in League One next year, but only if he can back up his talk about making the match day experience off the pitch that much better.

However, it's a hell of a challenge to make it 'the best in the league', which I believe he may have said a few times.

Our ground might be surrounded by picturesque trees, but he's ultimately working with a small car park at the end of an industrial estate, and two indoor bar areas.

Not sure if he'll quite manage to top the 65 metre Goal Line Bar underneath Spurs new stadium.

Am I alone in hoping the additional money I am paying will go towards making the on field experience the best it can be?

• edited June 2020

He said in the Q&A today that he wants Gareth to be able to get the players he wants. I've seen very few people allude to the potential for increased transfer budget. Maybe we've just become numbed by not really having one at all for years?

• @Aylesburyblue said:

@Keith_Allens_Wig said:
    Just watched the Chairboys Live. Rob stated that season ticket holders will be getting four games free as opposed to seven.

FRANK ADAMS
    Adult £26
    Senior £23
    Mid Adult £21
    Young Adult £20
    Junior £15
    Child £10

BEECHDEAN
    Adult £24
    Senior £21
    Mid Adult £19
    Young Adult £17
    Junior £13
    Child £6

FAMILY STAND
    Adult £20
    Senior £17
    Mid Adult £16
    Young Adult £14
    Junior £5
    Child £1

TERRACE
    Adult £18
    Senior £15
    Mid Adult £14
    Young Adult £13
    Junior £8

So Frank Adams is the same then.. was £26 on match days .£24 prior or more likely, via the app

Maybe individual ticket prices, maybe it'll go up by a couple of quid across the board.

Either day, quite reasonable for the Family Stand and Terrace at least

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@OxfordBlue said:
    I think Rob can justify these price increases in League One next year, but only if he can back up his talk about making the match day experience off the pitch that much better.

Am I alone in hoping the additional money I am paying will go towards making the on field experience the best it can be?

I'm with you. Investing in the off-the-pitch experience is just a way of trying to wring more money from supporters; be it through merch, bar takings, whatever aspect of the 'match day experience' they look at next. But whatever they do, the simple bottom line is that more people will turn up (when we're allowed to) if we're playing exciting football with players who can compete at whatever level we find ourselves at. If the club are struggling in the league and playing turgid football because investment has gone into off the pitch improvements rather than the playing squad, well, I don't think Mr Couhig's model will prove very successful - cos people sure ain't gonna hang around any longer than they have to if the football isn't fun.

• @aloysius According to all our visiting supporters that is exactly what we do at Adams Park

• PBoPBo
    edited June 2020

@aloysius said:
    But whatever they do, the simple bottom line is that more people will turn up (when we're >allowed to) if we're playing exciting football with players who can compete at whatever level >we find ourselves at.

Whilst that would make sense, I think it's more complicated than that, many fans consider the Gormoball era to have featured "exciting football" but gates didn't seem to rocket as a result.

http://www.chairboys.co.uk/history/adamspark-attendances_2.htm

• It's not just about getting bigger attendances, although that's certainly part of it.

It's also about getting fans who are going to the game anyway to arrive earlier and leave later

• @PBo said:

@aloysius said:
    But whatever they do, the simple bottom line is that more people will turn up (when we're >allowed to) if we're playing exciting football with players who can compete at whatever level >we find ourselves at.

Whilst that would make sense, I think it's more complicated than that, many fans consider the Gormoball era to have featured "exciting football" but gates didn't seem to rocket as a result.

http://www.chairboys.co.uk/history/adamspark-attendances_2.htm

I remember someone of note years back saying we had a large area to tap into for support.
    Unless you compare to London id say we don't have a great captive area at all as we're competing with tonneloads of clubs within 25-30miles.

Even if we get into the championship i do wonder if we'll have to increase the away allowance as a sure fire way to increase gates.
    Can anyone see us suddenly producing 7,000 of our own fans consistently? I hope so but can't see it.

• We averaged over 6,000 the season after we reached the FA Cup semi final

If we were to go up I think we could average over 7,000 in the championship, social distancing measures notwithstanding