Skip to content

Match day thread: Portsmouth

Comments

• COYB

• @Jonny_King on co-comms!

• Is Kaikai injured?

• An apt game for the wet beach shirt - surely one of the worst we've ever had?

• @StrongestTeam said:

@thecatwwfc said:
    Help! Gone back into wanderers TV and I can't access the game that I've bought. It's asked me to pay again!

Log out, Clear cache, connect VPN, login with whatever account you paid. Watch.

Not working. Says unavailable from this country. Let's me pay for it but not play it. Gutted.

• Is Stewart under instruction to just 'whack it and see where it ends up' every time the ball comes to him?

• @thecatwwfc said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@thecatwwfc said:
    Help! Gone back into wanderers TV and I can't access the game that I've bought. It's asked me to pay again!

Not working. Says unavailable from this country. Let's me pay for it but not play it. Gutted.

You have to leave the wwfc page, clear absolutely all history, cache etc. Then go back to the Wycombe site

• Use a private window on your browser.

• edited March 2022

Log out, close browser, make sure VPN region is set to non-UK, reopen browser, log back in. You shouldn't need to clear anything or use a private window.

• Playing well overall but without much teeth up front.

• Do I hear a drum in the away end? ?

• Malachi Linton scored for Kings Lynn.

• Is this the most unsoldout sellout ever?

• This is pretty dull

• That ball out from Stocko ?

• @thecatwwfc said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@thecatwwfc said:

Sharing your pain. Got same message. Haven’t a clue how to sort it out and am resigned to having audio only. Need a family member to assist and it ain’t coming today. C’est la vie.

• edited March 2022

iFollow really know how to time an ad during the game... Will WTV have its own feed next season?

• @thecatwwfc said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@thecatwwfc said:

Have you been to New Zealand lately @thecatwwfc ? The New Zealanders do tend to be very hospitable at the moment.

• What a beauty of a ball from Horgan there

• edited March 2022

Pure class from Vokes and Horgan there. Would like to see Vokesy come deep even more, Kane-esque passing.

• That move was sublime but the save was absolutely fantastic

• edited March 2022

@username123 said:
    That move was sublime but the save was absolutely fantastic

Bazunu is probably the best 'keeper in the league, will be in a good Champ side next season. 10 Ireland caps before turning 20 and saved a pen from Ronaldo in Oct.

• Why do we look so reluctant to play it back to Stocko sometimes? He's great with his feet.

• Mehmeti being brilliantly frustrating today. So close to being a player we could never afford.

• The Cowley brothers mouthing off and trying to get an opposition player sent off? Not like them...

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    The Cowley brothers mouthing off and trying to get an opposition player sent off? Not like them...

As I recall, they were both booked in the reverse fixture. For no special reason, I'd had a positive impression of them at Lincoln but beginning to wonder.

• @HCblue said:

@ReturnToSenda said:
    The Cowley brothers mouthing off and trying to get an opposition player sent off? Not like them...

As I recall, they were both booked in the reverse fixture. For no special reason, I'd had a positive impression of them at Lincoln but beginning to wonder.

Weren't they described as being absolutely awful in 'Close Quarters'?

• They didn't shower themselves in glory during their last game at Adams Park with Lincoln (which I think was their last game before leaving for Huddersfield?)

• @Shev said:

@HCblue said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

Weren't they described as being absolutely awful in 'Close Quarters'?

Yeah, and it didn't surprise me in the slightest. Danny has always come across as quite full of himself.