Skip to content

Match day thread: Rotherham

Comments

• @floyd said:
    I’m sorry, that was a penalty.

Looked like he just sat down from directly behind

• They're bigger shithouses than us and by a fair way

• We've had too much possession for my liking

• For a great defending team, were in behind them all the time... and not shooting

• That's a pen. My word.

• @StrongestTeam said:

@floyd said:
    I’m sorry, that was a penalty.

Looked like he just sat down from directly behind

Knocked over by the defender. Presumably the ref saw it the same way you did!

• There is stonewall and there is barging over from behind with no attempt on the ball. This ref is blind.

• What’s the latest a 3pm kick off has ever finished at AP? We must be on for it here.

• @Shev said:
    There is stonewall and there is barging over from behind with no attempt on the ball. This ref is blind.

But harsh on blind people

• At least we established that receiving treatment is cheating if you are not Rotherham.

• Time for Hamlin on in place of Horgan.

• Can’t beat a good pied piper!

• I'd turn the screw and try and stretch them a bit more with Hanlan for Horgan

• But I do agree that there could be a role for the physicality of Brandon Hanlan.

• Err what, Mehmeti

• Not sure about that one.

• Er...Mehmeti off?

• Got my wish.

• Sounds like Mehmeti was flattering to deceive.

• Great shift from Vokes.

• Hope Bayo gets the winner with his chest actually offside.

• Bloody good game

• That’s quite literally the only thing that linos given all game.

• Not sure about Taf as an overlapping CB

• Fair result in the end, felt we were marginally the better side, but no complaints

• A good point

• Thought we deserved to win that one, but you can see why Rotherham have only conceded 5 goals away from home all season. Ridiculous record.

Wasn’t sure about Mehmeti coming off, might have been pre-arranged but thought he was our best outlet in that second half.

• Anyone know the last time we had a 0-0 aggregate across both games?

• I thought we were probably the better team in the second half, but no complaints about a point.

I really respect what Paul Warne is doing at Rotherham. They're just like us, with the benefit of a few extra seasons in the Championship.

• Any practical suggestions on what we can do to improve the atmosphere? Rubbish again today.