Skip to content

Match day thread: Shrewsbury

Comments

• @Malone said:
    Odds on Pierre coming on late on absolutely thrashing a header in and doing a tesco incident recreation celebration?

Mimed or proper re-enactment with the original cast?

• Has anyone worked out where to purchase a streaming pass for tonight's match on WWTV yet?

• Never mind, found it. Side note to the site admins, that link is incorrectly marked up as a p tag instead of an a tag, so the user doesn't get the pointer turn to a hand to indicate that it is clickable.

• Point of note to @drcongo you're still talking in a foreign language!

• Maybe the club should get you to do a spot of consultancy @drcongo, I am sure you would sort all these issues.

• I might leave WWTV alone for a bit until @drcongo has it sorted.

• Don't let me near it. Once I found it, the purchase was nice and smooth and actually I'm not finding very much wrong with the new site at all. I'd like a theatre mode on the videos (you know where it takes up much more screen on YouTube), but that's getting picky.

• I have found the "beak" on the W of wwtv appalling! Looks like something that a 5 year old drew. Still, think I follow the best football club in the world though. I went down the club today to sort out issues with my ticket app thingy & WWTV. As per usual, Ben sorted out the problem with my ticket and Matt Cecil sorted out my WWTV. Both exemplary in their patience with helping out a "Techno Dinosaur".

• COME ON WYCOMBE!

• Got to love an evening game!

• @Wendoverman said:
    Got to love an evening game!

Why do I sense sarcasm...?

• See we still have the awful ifollow "thanks for tuning in..." message on the TV feed

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@Wendoverman said:

Not from me. Day off work and I love an evening game. Especially if it is vital to get our promotion push back on track. What do you think I meant?

• @Wendoverman said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

@Wendoverman said:

Not from me. Day off work and I love an evening game. Especially if it is vital to get our promotion push back on track. What do you think I meant?

Oh, I thought it was a reference to our shit record on Tuesday nights! I hate evening games.

• Oh God. I never look back me!

• Am I missing something with the line-up...only one CB? I mean there is gung-ho and there is what the f...?

• One CB + two FBs is a pretty standard 3atb config

• @Wendoverman said:
    Am I missing something with the line-up...only one CB? I mean there is gung-ho and there is what the f...?

JJ and Grimmer are playing CB aren’t they?

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    I have found the "beak" on the W of wwtv appalling! Looks like something that a 5 year old drew. Still, think I follow the best football club in the world though. I went down the club today to sort out issues with my ticket app thingy & WWTV. As per usual, Ben sorted out the problem with my ticket and Matt Cecil sorted out my WWTV. Both exemplary in their patience with helping out a "Techno Dinosaur".

Why does the WWTV branding include an old 1970s TV. It doesn’t exactly portray a sleek 21st century product. I almost expect the content to be in grainy black and white.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    One CB + two FBs is a pretty standard 3atb config

Are you questioning my tactical nous now @ReturnToSenda ? ???

• I also miss the quality setting as I sometimes needed to drop it down a notch or two to stop it stuttering etc.

• Those nets at the away end look a bit bizarre. Neither use nor ornament one might say.

• Could be imagining it, but the feed looks way better quality to me.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Those nets at the away end look a bit bizarre. Neither use nor ornament one might say.

Oh i see to stop people getting brained by the wild shooting practice rather than any sort of rabid fan deterrent.

• AirPlay is back again - happy days. No need to hunt around for a cable.

• @drcongo said:
    Could be imagining it, but the feed looks way better quality to me.

I was wondering that too.

• Loving Liquidator!

• Fully expecting a frustrating evening, but at least WTV is working well and the Shrewsbury kits are excellent.

• Is the camera skipping for anyone else like a strobe light?