Skip to content

Fan Feedback

1131415161719»

Comments

• If we do please let it be John Cage. 4’33 at top volume would do the trick….

• Surely we should play exclusively blues?

• I would love some Muddy Waters or Howlin' Wolf but The Doors, one of Gareth's favourite bands, were a very fine Blues band. We only hear their more commercial songs at AP.

• I’d be happy with Rock and Roll alongside the Rock and Roll football brand. So not blues for me and not heavy rock.

• @NewburyWanderer said:

@floyd said:
    Turn the PA off and let the crowd build the atmosphere.

If yesterday is anything to go by, that's an absolute non-starter.

If yesterdays anything to go by they should blast it all game to drown out the crowd.

• @Shev said:
    Though joking apart, there is a reason movies rely so heavily on classical to build mood and atmosphere. If done well, it could be awesome.

What like the pirates of the caribbean theme?

• Is there a rule that stops you putting microphones in the terrace to amplify the crowd noise?

I think the weather is a big reason for fans not being "up for it".

Is it an option going forward that we go all seater and make the away end the home end? The acoustics are so much better!

Other than the obvious yesterday, MK got behind their team and it must be mentioned that they observed the applause impeccably. We can't hold all of them accountable for the minority.

In other news, my 5 year old was still asking me when I put him to bed what the MK fans were singing to Akinfenwa. Going to have to pick and choose what games I can take him to.

• The weather? Nothing wrong with the weather yesterday, apart from a bit of wind.
    Let's face it, the terrace only sing when they feel like it. Yesterday was evidently not one of those days.

• edited January 2022

@NewburyWanderer said:
    Let's face it, the terrace only sing when they feel like it. Yesterday was evidently not one of those days.

Sad but true

• Doesn't everyone only sing when they feel like it?

• Generally I find that the crowd are more vociferous if the team give them reason. Against MK, 1st half, they didn't. Got better in the 2nd half & so did the crowd noise.

• • tannoys wouldn’t make much noticeable difference due to constricted structure of the stand and set us up for derision
    • the away end can’t be the home end for policing reasons - oppo fans walking the length of the lower car park having lost (a sponsorship opportunity for ‘Chips Away’)
    • we miss the decent drummer (not the manic one) to set the tempo
    • I was looking forward to “Bucks number one light dark blue you know it’s true” didn’t happen, I dreamed of “we are the old Bucks boys” was never going to happen, at kick off yes “The county is ours”, it wasn’t by the end and they stole the song/show.
    Given that terrace is seemingly at capacity the energy seems strangely lacking?

• Does anyone know if the club shop has any home shirts on sale? All adult sizes are sold out online but guessing they may have a few in the at the stadium? Sure there would have been a fair few takers of replica kits for Saturday so it is a shame they aren't avaialble online.

• @FmG said:
    Does anyone know if the club shop has any home shirts on sale? All adult sizes are sold out online but guessing they may have a few in the at the stadium? Sure there would have been a fair few takers of replica kits for Saturday so it is a shame they aren't avaialble online.

Club shop had some when I was in there before either the Wednesday or MK game but not sure which sizes.

I expect they've stopped stocking them ahead of the new kit launch. Probably too late if you want one in time for the final, but you should still be able to buy directly from O'Neills.