Skip to content

Feeding at AP

1234568»

Comments

• Looks like they’re hiring people with the express aim of improving this stuff, so clearly they are listening to feedback

• @JohnBoy said:
    Looks like they’re hiring people with the express aim of improving this stuff, so clearly they are listening to feedback

Hiring event staff is so tough. You can use agencies but people need to turn up and they quite often don't.

Going to Lords on Thursday. Will be interesting to compare food and service

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@JohnBoy said:
    Looks like they’re hiring people with the express aim of improving this stuff, so clearly they are listening to feedback

Hiring event staff is so tough. You can use agencies but people need to turn up and they quite often don't.

I meant more on a higher level, based on these posts.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@JohnBoy said:

Last week, the Oval made a pretty good job of supplying me with tea, burgers, chips and beer pretty much as and when I wanted them without having to use an app that apparently wont run on my iPhone.

• @Manboobs @Thicketblue @HolmerBlue A number of your observations were also observed by me and other Trust Directors and these have been passed back to the club for consideration at this week's post match operational review meeting.
    We hope to have some answers soon and will aim to use the next Trust Members update to convey these.

• Thanks as ever Alan. As stated, the observations are intended to assist and inform. It's great to hear that feedback is being read.

• @AlanCecil said:
    @Manboobs @Thicketblue @HolmerBlue A number of your observations were also observed by me and other Trust Directors and these have been passed back to the club for consideration at this week's post match operational review meeting.
    We hope to have some answers soon and will aim to use the next Trust Members update to convey these.

Thank you Alan, I have a lot of confidence in the club hierarchy and am delighted to be part of a club that listens to the supporters.

• Unwilling to reveal my sources however I have it on very good authority that Bovril will be back come Winter.
    What with this news and Stoko’s penalty it truly is a great time to be a Chairboy.

• Bovril will be a fiver a shot though!

• @mooneyman said:
    Bovril will be a fiver a shot though!

Worth every penny!

• 'Download the beefy drink app here...'

• Looks like they are taking the observations on staffing etc seriously given all the opportunities here - https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2021/august/recruiting-bar-managers/

• £6 a cup and orders must be in by midday the day before the match

• @eric_plant said:
    £6 a cup and orders must be in by midday the day before the match

And crucially you need to bring your own cup.

• Just watched Our House

Funky Elephant is back!!!!!

• Still no pizzas. Too messi ?

• Messi Giuseppe, Lionel’s fat brother?

• In the Beechdean early. Thought I would get a drink. Though they have a hatch open inside...I was told i would have to go outside again to order from tje outside hatch! Not sure how many in and outs you are allowed with your ST. I did not bother.

• Oh I get it you order outside and pick up inside a few feet away? I must throw off my old ways.

• Train arrived in Wycombe station at 13.24. Free bus from station and sat in Vere suite with pint of (keg) Rebellion IPA and programme easily bought from kiosk by 13.54.

Seems a lot better organised than a fortnight ago.

Doesn’t have the feel of a massive crowd yet though. Very little traffic on way to ground. Noticeable that at least one of the car parks near the ground had gone up to £10.

Also got to say that the Lincoln fans on the train and bus in were a class act