Skip to content

Car park price increase

123457»

Comments

• It didn't seem to me that there was much parking down Hillbottom Rd for the Leicester game. That was a significant part of the problem, although I'd hope things will get better as the season progresses.
    For a first time visitor to Adams Park I'd definitely recommend trying the Park & Ride from Cowleaze Field in West Wycombe, or street parking BEFORE reaching Hillbottom Rd.

• A lot of the traditional parking on the left appears to be used up by origin and their successful business. Damn them. Not sure what’s going on with the right as this was once a good haven but has been left empty for coaches in the past too. Same story around the back.
    Park and ride or early

• I would try the multiple car parks down hillbottom Road.. they generally £5..there is also 2 car parks on lane end road just before u take a right into hillbottom road.

• I’ll be interested to see how the club will manage turning away vehicles without a pass. It can get quite congested down at the gate and if some happen to miss the big sign at the top of Hillbottom, there could be vehicles forced to try and turn around at what is already a bottleneck.

• l> @Gary said:

I’ll be interested to see how the club will manage turning away vehicles without a pass. It can get quite congested down at the gate and if some happen to miss the big sign at the top of Hillbottom, there could be vehicles forced to try and turn around at what is already a bottleneck.

Presumably they'll simply station a steward or 2 a little down the road, so that any who do have a pass are waved on, and any who don't, and can't argue/bargain their way in have a decent bit of room to 3 point turn their way out?

All in, it'll be an interesting walk in tomorrow, for that side of things, then clocking all the changes inside.

I downloaded the FETCH app, to see if you could see prices/menu, but it seems you can only see them when the ground opens.

• edited August 2021

I did think that but isn’t the last ‘unofficial’ car park quite close to the ground? I’m probably going to street park tomorrow and walk the rest of the way, so like you, I’m looking forward to seeing all the changes.