Skip to content

EFL Playoffs

Comments

• @MorrisItal_ said:
    For Sunderland to get out of league one they’ve got to accept that they’re in it.

Indeed. Every post seemed to say Lincoln were bang average/shite/nothing special and yet they won 2-0 in what must be THE most important game of Sunderland's season. I have a feeling if the Imps get a goal the 10,000 strong Stadium of Lighters may well burst a number of gaskets. I would imagine few of the players are actually looking forward to 'the fans being back'!

• @Wendoverman said:
    One of the fans on the Sunderland forum suggested @glasshalffull commentary was biased as he is well known Newcastle fan...

Of course, we all know the real reason his commentary was biased.

• This is pretty funny.

• Poor The Oxford. That glimmer of hope, followed by utter annihilation.

• Only the 5-2 needed for extra time, then!

• I would LOVE to see the actual highlights of this game - just every cutaway shot of Karl Robinson’s face. It’s priceless every time.

• Very amusing viewing. Still over 70mins to enjoy. Blackpool running riot against the PNL and odious Robinson

• Blackpool fans loving it. Sounds like the ground is packed out

• @drcongo said:
    I would LOVE to see the actual highlights of this game - just every cutaway shot of Karl Robinson’s face. It’s priceless every time.

He looks like scolded toddler

• Just switched on to a rousing chorus of "You're fucking shit!". Have missed fans so much.

• We all know how much PNL followers love to live in the past.
    They will soon be reminiscing to the halcyon days of when they reached play off finals.

• That is a nice Blackpool kit. Even the sponsor is 'Visit Blackpool'.

• Meanwhile, Oxford's is 'Amazing Thailand' which is very apt considering they are 45 minutes from being on the beach.

• edited May 2021

@Shev said:
    That is a nice Blackpool kit. Even the sponsor is 'Visit Blackpool'.

It's exactly the same template as Tranmere's - generic Puma design - although that colour is always ?

• 'Things are poised very nicely' according to the guy in the studio.

• Two more goals for Blackpool and we have a record playoff loss.

• It’s the fans I feel sorry for

• @wwfcblue said:
    Two more goals for Blackpool and we have a record playoff loss.

Who holds the record at the moment?

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@Shev said:
    That is a nice Blackpool kit. Even the sponsor is 'Visit Blackpool'.

It's exactly the same template as Tranmere's - generic Puma design - although that colour is always ?

Good point - funny what a different colours and sponsor makes! Tranmere's always seems bland to me.

• 2-2...more hope, more killing.

• 3-2. Less hope, already dead.

• So cruel. Yet so funny.

• They've lost the plot here

• Always a bridesmaid

• Not enough Karl cutaways in this half.

• Come on Oxford. 3-3, or 3-6.
    Take it realllly close.

Then lose.

• Bastards trying to copy our aggregate score from last year

• You might know @ReturnToSenda, is there a manager in the league with a better record for bottling the playoffs than Karl Robinson?

• @drcongo said:
    You might know @ReturnToSenda, is there a manager in the league with a better record for bottling the playoffs than Karl Robinson?

Not sure, but this will be his fourth loss out of four won't it?

• Have to say it's been a cracking game and a great atmosphere too - brilliant to see Blackpool fans back at the stadium and the club back on track in good hands.