Skip to content

Match day thread: Swansea

Comments

• Promising start for us going forward, though Swansea will almost certainly exploit our frailties at the back.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Some you win.

• But very few!

• A touch of the Tony Adams in that conversation between Gareth and Garath.

• @micra said:
    Some you win.

Hard to think of a major 50/50 decision thats one in our favour this year!

• Wycombe the better side at present.

• @Chris said:
    touch of the Tony Adams

I need to bleach my brain now.

• Trevor Stroud’s cousin is a bit of a talisman for us!

• I’ve seen the penalty from several angles and it’s hard to see what the referee thought was fair and legal. Another appalling pieces of officialdom

• Penalty aside of course.

• @drcongo said:

@Chris said:
    touch of the Tony Adams

I need to bleach my brain now.

As long as you don't eat an apple first.

• Overall a decent first half

A few worrying moments at the back early on but we got better as the half wore on and have marginally been the better side

• Brilliant half of football. I have no idea how that managed to remain 0-0, but a great performance going forward, if a little shaky at the back at times. A really good advert for second tier football.

• Uche furious at the end there.

• Decent game so far. I know which team I'd rather watch every week.

• We look good don’t we? Really grown into it. I’ll miss seeing us compete with teams like this next season.

• So much neat and effective passing on the deck. Terrific.

• Can’t believe the stats don’t have that centre back’s effort down as a save.

• I do wonder how we can transpose these performances next season. If we play exactly the same we will be well in with a shout. It’s a question of how much we are upping our game cos of the opposition and how hard it will be against less glamorous opponents

• Excellent first half that. Dennis and Curtis bossing the midfield and some good tidy football all round.

• That handball was blatant, arms outstretched and blocked a clear shot on target

• Anyone see what Uche was upset about as the teams came off?

• I believe Adeniran's Everton contract expires in June. He is very impressive and would be a great signing, although he may have his sights set higher than League 1.

• JJ as part of a back three is working as well. Keeps our best dead ball player on the pitch at least.

• PICK THE BONES OUT OF THAT ONE!

• What a fucking goal. Scuse my French.

• Goal of the season!

• Goal of the season contender there?