Skip to content

Match day thread: Barnsley

15678911»

Comments

• On Instagram I saw a pic of Curtis Thompson on a balcony in (I think) somewhere abroad. An old shot or has he gone away to recuperate?
    It’s not complicated, without him we loose with him we have a chance.

• I doubt players are allowed to leave the country at the moment

• @perfidious_albion said:
    On Instagram I saw a pic of Curtis Thompson on a balcony in (I think) somewhere abroad. An old shot or has he gone away to recuperate?

Did it have the hashtag #TBT

• was it in Barcelona?

On Instagram I saw a pic of Curtis Thompson on a balcony in (I think) somewhere abroad. An old shot or has he gone away to recuperate?

What's his IG?

• @Username , @our_frank , @JohnBoy . No idea to any of the above

@Username , @our_frank , @JohnBoy . No idea to any of the above

No worries, was just guessing it could be a "throwback Thursday" (TBT) picture, that's a pretty common hashtag

• @micra said:

Hope @bookertease had a pleasant evening and has now freed himself from the bondage.

Thanks for your concern. It was fine thank you although it looks like any masochistic tendencies anyone else may have were more than fulfilled watching the Barnsley game.

• I do feel as though the injuries and exhaustion are mitigating factors, but the game was crying for someone with confidence on the ball, whether Freeman or Mehmeti. We have to treat it like a squad game as much as possible, and that was an opportunity to get some guys some rest while we give some responsibility to others.

Unfortunately, we can't treat the defence like a squad game, as we barely have a starting four now!

• Totally agree @Shev.

• They were indeed @bookertease.
    And we CAN play passing football. Don’t let anyone suggest otherwise.