Skip to content

Match day thread: Derby

Comments

• They jeeps saying Josh knight saved that first one but i thought it was a rocky save.

• @Wendoverman said:
    They jeeps saying Josh knight saved that first one but i thought it was a rocky save.

It was. But we’re seeing it several times on a screen whereas they’re seeing it once from a distance.

• @Wendoverman said:
    They jeeps saying Josh knight saved that first one but i thought it was a rocky save.

As in 'They keep saying Josh Knight saved that first shot but I thought it was a Rocky save.'

• Ooh, just!

• Saved by the flag

• Goodness, this is not good.

• Well deserved

• We've been very very poor

• we look absolutely terrible....zero attacking intent

• That was coming

• That's been coming, pretty poor first 35.

• We've got it so wrong, I don't see a game plan here.

• Not a day tp wait for 70 mins to make subs.

• We couldn’t have made it easier for them so far.

• Mehmeti looks good. Adeniran strong but with no end product, runs into trouble every time. Little plan up front which is the real shame.

Also, Paul Dixon on comms is awful.

• If we’re going to play this line-up, surely we need to play at a higher tempo and cut out the hopeful long balls.

• edited November 2020

Our movement off the ball is so poor. Get Bayo on at half-time, complete shift needed.

• We're not playing well here but also not gonna get a free kick short of assault

• None of our front four look like they really know what they’re supposed to be doing. Perhaps it’s not just Derby who haven’t prepared for this system.

And terrible officials.

• As bad as I've seen us this season. Very disjointed.

• I find I'm not convinced by McLeary. Horgan is dangerous but hardly ever seems to get the ball. Perplexing.

• Just to add insult to injury, I responded to a notification from iFollow on my mobile and that immediately caused the laptop to go dark.

• @micra - that might be a mercy, the way we are playing!

• @floyd said:
    None of our front four look like they really know what they’re supposed to be doing. Perhaps it’s not just Derby who haven’t prepared for this system.

And terrible officials.

That’s exactly it. I was excited to see us play but we’re trying more or less the same as usual without the focal point of that style.

• seems like GA is only successful with play A (Bayo) we cannot rely on a 28 year old

• What a disappointing performance. Allsop aside no one has looked a patch on the previous games

• Can we get Bayo on????

• Thompson coming off so early was an absolute killer blow. Has Pattison been within 5 yards of the ball since?

We look pretty woeful. Pure relegation material.

How many times has Kashket as a solo central striker worked I wonder over the last few years>

On the positive side at least we get half time to try and change everything.
    Will take a draw now without any sort of doubt at all.

• Or Wheeler to win sone headers?